Author Topic: 3D models avalible for other projects?  (Read 5018 times)

3D models avalible for other projects?
« on: January 15, 2013, 05:04:18 pm »
Hi,

I am currently developing a new platform and a new fallout themed game, and those models look brilliant in my opinion. The question is, are those models avalible to use for me? (Ofcourse, credits as required) If only part, then which part?

Cheers,
Destro

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
Re: 3D models avalible for other projects?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 06:14:38 pm »
Yes, they are free for public use, if credits are given.

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 06:32:21 pm »
Allright, thanks, i guess the credits are found on Fonline2238 wiki 3d development tracker (correct me if i am wrong through) =)

Offline Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 10:06:31 pm »
As far as I know - yes. All the people responsible for the creation of the models and textures are located in the according wiki pages.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Offline Graf

• "Next Day" developer
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 04:32:49 pm »
Yes, they are free for public use, if credits are given.

Wait-wait, I have always been saying, that these models and animations are developed for Fonline based projects engine only. In any case, my personal works shouldn't be used in other projects (can be discussed, depends on project). And I believe, that unless otherwise is stated by other contributors, their works shouldn't be used this way, too. 

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 05:03:28 pm »
I thought it was about a FOnline game. Sorry if that was said a bit missleading.

Offline Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 09:11:17 pm »
As much as I'd like to be an asshole in this case, I allow you to use my work in your project no matter the engine or name... That is, if you plan on using the mess that I have made.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 10:28:11 pm »
Thank you Haraldx  :)

I will write up your name and drop you a note if/when i got something to show you (ingame screens with your models) ;)

Offline Karpov

• Come Together
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 01:10:13 am »
I guess you could, but it's never a good idea to use unknown models inside your project. It ends up being harder than making new ones. I'll send you a PM, keep your inbox free.

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 12:20:23 am »
Thanks Karpov =)

My mail box was full unfortunatly, i have now cleaned it. Please resend your mail =)