"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 01:39:24 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: STALKER MMO  (Read 4822 times)

Gob

• The Good
Re: STALKER MMO
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 09:30:19 am »

Is not boring at all. Its so much fun to go hunt for artifacts with friends and stuff. You can get real high end gear in a few days. Just ask somebody to take you to map3 where the scientists are and buy an AMGD which will help you pull out artefacts of anomalies safely.

Kyle

• Morituri Te Salutant
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 11:44:28 am »

Fonline looked like super boring game 3000 at the start too,when you didnt know what to do,and you just kept brahmin sh*tting and dieing... So far, I found a friend of mine from USA and he helps me,so for example we keep hunting dogs,so we can sell their heads and buy better equip..

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 10:53:18 pm »

If you do the game account with the same password as the forum account it will give you an error.
When launching I get this crap.

btw I keep hearing about how the english version server is down and such.  Wassup with that?
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2012, 10:55:10 pm »

My friend said he found some guy walking slowly down a road alone. This could have meant he was weighed down by the artifact finder equipment or artifacts themselves. So my friend killed him, took his stuff, logged off. Came back an hour later and the guy and his friends was waiting in a town calling us rude names. By that time we already sold the artifacts but these guys are stubborn as hell so they do lame tactic and camp safe zone like little girls until we finally left to humor them and whopped them 2vs5 with 1 guy sniping at us from far away.

But the PvP in this game was generally boring since equipment rarely dropped from both parties. Maybe they fixed everything because the devs did release patches like crazy.
power
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 11:50:03 pm »

When launching I get this crap.

I get a an error too only mine is
FloraTexture::init: device cannot support large enough textures for the flora
I guess my computer cant run the game =/
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 11:57:56 pm by foonlinecurious »

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 12:00:31 am »

install vcredist from the game folder maybe and update your directx. im not aware of any other alternative servers, but the client and the dialogs ive seen are in english, but the translation sometimes is terrible.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 12:02:04 am by Gob »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2012, 12:20:00 am »

I tried this already and it's nothing like the solo stalker games
Back In-Game :D

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2012, 03:15:28 am »

I get a an error too only mine is
FloraTexture::init: device cannot support large enough textures for the flora
I guess my computer cant run the game =/
If you have integrated go into your bios and try to vamp up the amount of ram going into it.

Otherwise, yeah, you can't run the game.

Gob, I already had it installed but went ahead and reinstalled.  Still getting the same errors. 

BTW did anyone else get something called badwords.txt in their directory? XD

First couple lines:

6lya
6lyad
6ля
6ляд
aebli
ass
assclown
asscock
asscracker
asses
assface
assfuck
assfucker
assgoblin
asshat
asshead
asshole
asshopper
assjacker
asslick
asslicker
assmonkey
assmunch
assmuncher
assnigger
asspirate
assshit
assshole
asssucker
asswad
asswipe
axwound
bampot
beaner
bitch
bitchass
bitches
bitchtits
bitchy
blia
blowjob
blyabu
blyad
blyat
blyatc
bollocks
bollox
brotherfucker
bullshit
bumb

Russians may not know english well but they do know how to curse in english like a baws.

p.s.  Whoever has a WORKING client and shits maybe you can upload to a site so any can download?

it doesn't fucking help that none of the forum sections work, saying "The forum you selected does not exist.".
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 03:28:23 am by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2012, 08:39:49 am »

Yea, I found it extremly annoying that they were able to put a curse list togheter but not translate the game properly.

@Michaelh139 the installed game is like 3.2 gb. I could try making a torrent or uploading it to mediafire or something.

Y0ssarian

• incredible
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2012, 08:45:59 am »

...ass... clock?

...brother... fucker?

:o
power

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2012, 12:49:46 pm »

@Michaelh139 the installed game is like 3.2 gb. I could try making a torrent or uploading it to mediafire or something.
Please if you could.

I'm pretty frustrated trying to fix it myself -.-

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2012, 01:09:11 pm »

Here are the links to the installed game.

Code: [Select]
http://www.mediafire.com/?2mnad5adbffa4kw  part1
http://www.mediafire.com/?d9gvrbydabrjj3r  part2
http://www.mediafire.com/?awzt7qwasyd2vaa  part3
http://www.mediafire.com/?dv0t7p1g1xuf5mr  part4
http://www.mediafire.com/?u4i5uus3oucs6zw  part5
http://www.mediafire.com/?umd6p0voltpec8d  part6
http://www.mediafire.com/?nb64jnyb5rqu9mt  part7
http://www.mediafire.com/?jf7by1so68ct3tn  part8

Each part is 200 mbs
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 01:11:14 pm by Gob »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2012, 10:56:06 pm »

ghagodhfgjlkhrsatjhetauoihothgflgdklfjsghklgjdflghjklfdshgjstret   >:( >:( >:( >:(

Im an idiot.  ignore meh :D.  gonna DL your client naow gob thx.

(I had even DL'd russian version and I get the exact same error.)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 11:27:29 pm by Michaelh139 »

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2013, 09:57:20 pm »

After I got a new computer a couple weeks ago I started playing this MMO.

I'll tell you this it is a HELLUVAH lot similar to 2238, only without the fast relog alting BS.

I mean seriously, it's so similar, the only real differences are :

No vehicles
artefact hunting/anomalies
new guns
no serious gore
most of the community won't just shoot you in the back every chance they get, 99% of the time you come across people you won't get shot, even though everywhere is pvp except very small safe zones.
% chance to drop items instead of full loot.  (example:  Artefacts always have a 20% chance of dropping when you die and respawn)
There is a pay2win part of the game... some items you simply cannot get without paying for, but I tell you the prices for the items are absolutely ludicrous so whoever buys this shit is a no life or just plain rich for damn sure, and they help fund the project so I don't complain too much.  (A ghillie suit to own for 360 days is about 60 or so dollars in US money, 80 in euros, lollololololol)

Seriously, there's even fighting over 'fortresses' and 'bases' for access to safe areas, safe zones, and to get a trader who buys your stuff for a much better price and sells and barters for the best equipment.

It's really good MMO.  The English is absolutely terrible, but at least you will never get confused by it.  It's understandable enough.

I suggest this game to everyone who plays 2238.  I think you will enjoy.

ingame nick:  MickDickenson
general identity:  Oath member / currently unclanned (I decide to take a break from clan stuff) / small bandit gang leader

Kyle

• Morituri Te Salutant
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2013, 10:05:37 pm »

After I got a new computer a couple weeks ago I started playing this MMO.

I'll tell you this it is a HELLUVAH lot similar to 2238, only without the fast relog alting BS.

I mean seriously, it's so similar, the only real differences are :

No vehicles
artefact hunting/anomalies
new guns
no serious gore
most of the community won't just shoot you in the back every chance they get, 99% of the time you come across people you won't get shot, even though everywhere is pvp except very small safe zones.
% chance to drop items instead of full loot.  (example:  Artefacts always have a 20% chance of dropping when you die and respawn)
There is a pay2win part of the game... some items you simply cannot get without paying for, but I tell you the prices for the items are absolutely ludicrous so whoever buys this shit is a no life or just plain rich for damn sure, and they help fund the project so I don't complain too much.  (A ghillie suit to own for 360 days is about 60 or so dollars in US money, 80 in euros, lollololololol)

Seriously, there's even fighting over 'fortresses' and 'bases' for access to safe areas, safe zones, and to get a trader who buys your stuff for a much better price and sells and barters for the best equipment.

It's really good MMO.  The English is absolutely terrible, but at least you will never get confused by it.  It's understandable enough.

I suggest this game to everyone who plays 2238.  I think you will enjoy.

ingame nick:  MickDickenson
general identity:  Oath member / currently unclanned (I decide to take a break from clan stuff) / small bandit gang leader

Mostly I agree. English is terrible because its russian language translated by google translator I bet. The only problem is,that you cant do much alone,lot of quests are still in progress of unbugging,but itll do. It take some time to get use how things work,but its fun for next few weeks :)
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 22 queries.