"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 19, 2024, 01:31:33 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Section 8 and the Thirsty Gecko  (Read 10057 times)

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%
Section 8 and the Thirsty Gecko
« on: January 13, 2013, 12:06:12 pm »

No quarrels against Section 8, however the 4 caravans stolen from the Scrapheap East of NCR did belong to me, and I was wondering if I could re-acquire at least 2 or 3 of them.

If not, whatever.

If you could, that would be awesome, and respectable.

Mr.NiceGuy

• Surprise Motherfucker !
Re: Section 8 and the Thirsty Gecko
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 12:19:44 pm »

I'm sorry to hear that you got raped but Section 8 didn't have anything to do with stealing your caravans.

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 12:20:55 pm »

I'm sorry to hear that you got raped but Section 8 didn't have anything to do with stealing your caravans.

"Section 8 says hi again" written across the floor in bottle caps along with everyone saying Mike Crosser owned up to it... *shrug*  Maybe it's not.

Mr.NiceGuy

• Surprise Motherfucker !
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 12:24:08 pm »

So if someone wrote "Santa says hi" you would automatically presumed that Santa raped your base ?

And for Mike.C, I know him for a long time and I can tell you that he would never raped nor destroy some rp project.

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 12:25:54 pm »

And for Mike.C, I know him for a long time and I can tell you that he would never raped nor destroy some rp project.

So what you say about Mike C. holds... but the message on the floor doesn't?

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 12:26:16 pm »

you want your stuff back after a base rape? ahahhaaha good one.

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 12:30:40 pm »

What do you mean by the thirsty gecko? Section 8 didn't take anything that belongs to you.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 02:10:57 pm »

What do you mean by the thirsty gecko? Section 8 didn't take anything that belongs to you.
The "thirsty gecko" is the name of a RP bar that Mr.Oddjob,Nic Irons and LostSoul made.Secas se,stavio sam screenshote na skajpu.

"Section 8 says hi again" written across the floor in bottle caps along with everyone saying Mike Crosser owned up to it... *shrug*  Maybe it's not.
Say what?!
I haven't even been playing for the last couple of days.

Bego

• Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children!
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 02:12:53 pm »

It was me writing the message, but I didn't take anything. It was supposed to be just a funny prank, but I'm sorry to hear your stuff went missing... As for the proof ask Yami, I talked to her and proved it couldn't be me raping or whatever since I logged on my sneaker character that I left logged off inside base in front of her (his??) eyes... See, if I took anything I obviously had to leave the bar, so there was no way I could miraculously spawn back there again since the base is not visible to me. We may kill players and you may hate us for that, but raping bases is not what we do. As for Mike C., I'm fairly sure he had nothing to do with it, nor is he in any way connected to Section 8 as you might have thought.
SECTION 8
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2013, 04:37:40 pm »

Greasy and shever team?  ::)
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 01:17:06 am »

If we did it, we would have owned up to it.  It's not like we have a good reputation to protect.

However if you insist that it was us, and have no inclination to find out who it is that you shouldn't trust, I suppose that's your prerogative.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 01:26:34 am by Wind_Drift »
Iguana Pete's sister

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 01:40:02 am »

I may be able to help out.
One of my friends claims that he talked to the person who took the caravans            -ErElTuTU- or something.

Also apparently this is Grimmi's alt,who also posted this thread:
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,27340.msg233988.html#msg233988

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 02:43:37 am »

However if you insist that it was us, and have no inclination to find out who it is that you shouldn't trust, I suppose that's your prerogative.

Nah, I don't insist it was you guys, and like I said I don't really care, the owner of the scrapheap is who would care more... I'm upset that my caravans I donated to the project were stolen.

Going by word of mouth and the message on the floor, I just began following the crumb trail. 

It's not about trusting anyone either, because as I said... I was not responsible for adding people to the location or bringing them in, that was entirely management (Mr. Oddjob and perhaps some others).

I was only interested to see if whoever stole the caravans would be interested in returning them.  As far as I know, I'm the only person who appreciates caravan travel and water bag filling. =D
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 04:24:16 am »

Just pointing out that based both on the thread title and word around NCR, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Good luck.
Iguana Pete's sister

LostSoul

• Gambling 300%
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2013, 04:52:29 am »

Just pointing out that based both on the thread title and word around NCR, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Good luck.
Word around NCR has nothing to do with me...

Also the thread title does not insinuate ANYTHING other than that the thread deals with both the Thirsty Gecko, and Section 8.

Now that the discussion has happened, what tree am I barking up?
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 18 queries.