"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 07:22:40 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Fire Worker [Bug]  (Read 1061 times)

Fire Worker [Bug]
« on: January 03, 2013, 11:34:15 pm »

When I'm with my friends (three), let the builder with 10,000 caps and when we are there we are given the option to draw the bar and people that are coming, only these two, no other building.

Sorry for post this in here, bug i can't post in the other forum
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 11:35:59 pm by DarkCatty »

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
Re: Fire Worker [Bug]
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 11:54:55 pm »

I don't understand...  :-\

Also, do as instructed:
Quote from: Bugs section
Closed for reports. Use the bug tracker instead.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 01:29:43 am »

I understand
They bought a base for 10k caps but they didn't know that they would need to bring materials to the construction site.So they do not know what to do,when they try talking to him he only gives them 2 options:
1.Who can access the base
2.Something else I can't understand

Not a bug:
You need to bring him materials (junk,wood,metal parts,....) so ha can "build" your base.
The materials you need to bring him change with the base (scrapheap demands a lot of junk,trapper camp hides,...).
If someone could only explain this to them using their mother language this can all be solved.
EDIT:
do as instructed:
He said he can't use "the other forum" which I assume is the bug tracker,probably due to the fact that he doesn't know that he needs to use his forum name and password to log into the bug tracker in which case you gave him the right link and I should stop writing this.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 01:32:30 am by Mike Crosser »

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 10:36:24 am »

Suggestion: hide obsolete forum subsections, like Bugs, CBT or Suggestions.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 02:05:10 pm »

Now wait just a minute,suggestions is useful.
Countless suggestions get implemented from the subsection.
As an example look at the last update.The craftable containers thing was suggested a about a month ago before it got implemented.

PS If you mean that it can still be used just not seen on the home page,then sure it will prevent a lot of pointless threads.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 02:08:21 pm »

Craftable containers have been suggested for years as far as I remember. But yeah, the point remains - suggestions should not be destroyed.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.41 seconds with 22 queries.