"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 09:51:56 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The Hawks are recruiting...  (Read 9496 times)

Re: The Hawks are recruiting...
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2013, 06:02:54 pm »

Its your rules, how should your imagination of AntiPK gang looks like, nobody take you it, most of them are close to definition. But we do not consider it as "AntiPK", if people are not able to keep it! We just take it as you want to get advantage in recruiting between cool "good" people, thus AntiPKs. Because there is also magical word "international" so it means for us, what I outlined previously. Infinity story about goodness and swarm, which go hand in hand. This is also the reason why is here submitted our explanation and if some random guy consider if is good or bad for him, to be killed in random encouter during exping or X-Times in New Reno by group of "AntiPKs", without explanation, its up to him if he join to "international Anti-PK faction" for keeping similar peace. Take it only as our opinion, dont take it as trolling. If I would you troll, I would give it to another thread, not to the thread "The Hawks are recruiting."I know how you are guys sensitive. If you admit that you are nothing other than "international gang" and will make appropriate changes, then you get my respect and recognition. Also this explanation of "AntiPK" expression never would have been needed, as well as for others in your alliance.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 08:38:11 pm by -Fojtik- »
- The Hawks -

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 01:45:08 am »

In resume, if you want to be part of a faction who is leaded by a hater who consider is a good idea to start a troll war in is own recruitement toping, join Hawks!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 01:48:00 am by LeMark »
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2013, 03:58:20 am »

hawks isn't lead by fojtik

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2013, 04:04:45 am »

Recruiting? Oh sh**! And I was just about to join another faction heheheh. Sign me up brothas.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2013, 04:10:53 am »

In resume, if you want to be part of a faction who is leaded by a hater who consider is a good idea to start a troll war in is own recruitement toping, join Hawks!
Vinio is the one who lit the fuze you and you added gunpowder.

look in the mirror.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2013, 04:29:05 am »

A few words from member of rotten, international "Anti-PK" gang Crazy88, how justice works:
  • [C88]Fred_Williamson> I kill everyone I see during leveling
  • [C88]Fred_Williamson> no questions asked
If you dont want to be part of "Real False APK faction", dont join to C88, TTTLA (Lawyers), Guardians and similar nonsence! They are whatever else, but you cannot call it an expression AntiPK. They just use their lying propaganda to reach more people for easier fights. AntiPK does not means what kind of benefits they chose to have easier game, if you do not consider it fair / justify for you!

Next proof? Please see below.

Realy Michaelh? What is this if not provocation? It was realy a necessity? Or just the Fotjik usuel trolling way?
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2013, 04:34:54 am »

Yeah, and there was disrespect coming from various players like vinio from the past threads, so you expect some kindness from Fojtik?
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2013, 06:11:18 am »

Fojtik when you start pointing fingers like a boss, expect collateral butthurt. Lemark and his buddies are just side effects you can ignore. :)

Good luck anyway.
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2013, 06:34:56 am »

Well, this topic is for recruitment, not arguments, so let's stop this. Like Mick said, if you want to continue this "conversation", then take it to the gang issues, please.
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2013, 08:28:40 am »

If you will check, Glumer first wrote how should recruiting thread looks like, when you wanted add him to your side and is there half of things included. Then I am not the only one who loves your ridiculous "side of good swarm".

You are talking about trolling, we are talking about how things work. Our recruiting thread, our point of the view and you are as dumb here. Deal with it and dont troll our recruiting thread anymore!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 09:21:31 am by -Fojtik- »
- The Hawks -
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2013, 08:45:10 am »

Oh drama.

jacky.

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2013, 09:12:21 am »

I really want to say to glumer and fojtik good Luck but they have base robbed them before. Anyway guys lets stop argue and let them continiue they own topic

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2013, 02:00:41 pm »

Fojtik when you start pointing fingers like a boss, expect collateral butthurt. Lemark and his buddies are just side effects you can ignore. :)

Good luck anyway.

i wonder what u would do if that finger pointed on ur faction.
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2013, 04:46:08 pm »

How dare thee desecrate the santicticity of the C88 Saints or thy blessed Children of Atom Alliance, mortal?

Thy doust not understand our ways nay our reasons, we are colossal juggernauts of pure flaming justice, we sweep across this lawless land why our Just-Ice and put order where order is naught but madness from old men's minds.

We fight for freedom so thy children may one day play in the green pools, so thy wives may one day cook in the free air like our peaceful ancestors may have done so, so our elders may finally sit and rejoice, we fight for glorious and sweet peaceful victory.

Methinks this exchange of assertions may be naught but slight misunderstandings, I nay have time for this sadly, for me and my APK pet Gremlin must save the world from vile super villians in blue cloths of horrifying appearance,  I wish thee and thy companions safe travels however, a pearl to thee, stranger.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 04:51:39 pm by Brujah »
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2013, 10:00:52 pm »

It seems that these endless lawyer tears are raining down from the sky over and over again and that on every forum.

Oh God why ?
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 21 queries.