"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 09:25:25 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: The Evil Butchers (The Hawks, The Sarmatians)  (Read 18728 times)

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
The Evil Butchers (The Hawks, The Sarmatians)
« on: December 30, 2012, 10:11:23 am »

The Hawks/TSAR are recruting under one flag, which is called as The Evil Butchers.
(Only The Evil Butchers represent one truth, honor and justice in the wasteland. It does not matter how you call yourself, it is important how you feel in game, which you are playing and with who.)

Our goal::

We mainly prefer have a fun in game, it means that we are focused on PVP. We started as AntiPKs, but last years this term lost own importance caused by false AntiPKs, not as in the past. So we just continue in this spirit of helping newbies and enjoying PVP. It does not matter what lies you say about us, this is just proof that you are a victim of this game, and we will continue doing what we do best. Also we do not have self pleasuring from making "true screenshots", which are known from brain-sickness members of different factions. We arent one of these frightened gangs which are not able to come when they dont have a swarm or equal number. Like deformed scales with their 20+ people against 4, which dont want to go in action if is not guarantee victory. Or play roleplay of "rambo chronicles"  when 15+ people are waiting on the world map to help them. It is not roleplay, its bad joke, which proves us our strength against the weakness of the enemy!  We do real rambo actions, guerrilla actions and big funny actions. If you want to be part of good people which want to change something, with tons of fun, then join with us. The truth, honor and justice is our synonym! Injustice, hypocrisy and hatred will be punished!

We offer:

We are looking for players with:
  • Age 18+
  • Fast Regroup (possibility to be prepare until 3 minutes with full gear after your death, cars and tents or bases close to all towns)
  • Average ability of using english language (the microphone is needed to check your real identity, understanding of basic orders).
If you are first time in game, is not a problem to help you from the beginning and give you basic info how it is goes, help you with PKs, offer you refuge. But for joining to PVP actions you have to fulfill mentioned conditions, there are no exceptions!

Where you can find us, or how to join?

A few words from member of rotten, international "Anti-PK" gang Crazy88, how justice works:
  • [C88]Fred_Williamson> I kill everyone I see during leveling
  • [C88]Fred_Williamson> no questions asked
If you dont want to be part of "Real False APK faction", dont join to C88, TTTLA (Lawyers). They are whatever else, but you cannot call it an expression AntiPK. They just use their lying propaganda to reach more people for easier fights. AntiPK does not means what kind of benefits they chose to have game easier, if you do not consider it fair / justify for you!

Next proof? Please see below in the next contribution.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 09:54:01 am by Glumer »
Re: The Evil Butchers (The Hawks, The Sarmatians)
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 11:41:17 am »

If you dont want be part of real false APK faction dont join C88!
[C88]Fred_Williamson> I kill everyone I see during leveling
[C88]Fred_Williamson> no questions asked

Here is the picture how you can easily start your outlaw career against APKs codex :D (created by 2 weeks old begginer from Hawks, on the screenshot without faction):

- Join us, if you have similar experience!

« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 09:27:58 pm by -Fojtik- »
- The Hawks -

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 01:06:37 pm »

good to know you are still around.
gl!

avv

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 02:11:03 pm »

Natural evolution of fonline gang: Sarmatians -> Evil Butcherers.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 04:26:41 pm »

We are looking for players with at least 3 cmbt characters, with cars and bases at all TC towns
- Join with us, if you have similar experience!
Not sure what to make of it...
So if I have atleast 3 combat characters and complete infrastructure to support them and my bluesuit alt has been pwnd in reno i should join?
or does it mean...
If I used to be killed a lot at reno before i got my 3 combat alts and the infrastructure i should join?

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 04:48:35 pm »

Im not sure what does it meen as well, but they maed the best "How to use Preview Button" movie ever :D
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 04:53:25 pm by DocAN. »
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 05:03:01 pm »

The purpose is obvious, just GMs, Devs and spammers dont uderstand. This is just example which happened. Three sentences for better understanding:

• New player in game,  :D
  • killed hundred times by same retarded bunch of people :(
  • improve yourself and find your justice/revenge under wings of evil butchers >:(

And because I know you dont wanna join, or if you dont wanna lock this thead or someone to ban, then please dont react.

@Doc Ann
- I excepted next "true rambo screens".  ;D

« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 05:07:50 pm by -Fojtik- »
- The Hawks -

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 05:09:38 pm »

I can't believe such a good guys like C88 members hang around with BBS...

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 05:47:42 pm »

The purpose is obvious, just GMs, Devs and spammers dont uderstand.
Well i was just pointing out contradiction between this:
  • New player in game,  :D
and this:
We are looking for players with at least 3 cmbt characters, with cars and bases at all TC towns

But nevermind then...

Adams48

• Bang Bang Smash
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 06:10:13 pm »

Here is the picture how you can easily start your outlaw career against APKs codex :D (created by 2 weeks old begginer from Hawks, on the screenshot without fraction):

- Join with us, if you have similar experience!

2 weeks old begginer uses the same namecolorizing color as you do in those videos. fojtik,fojtik never changes
Survival of the swarmest
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 07:01:45 pm »

Of course i supposed this answer, even I put it here. It is basic setting of NC to the maximum number of blue color, if you will check I use gold color for my alts and blue as for gang. He played already before, so it is his thing what he wants to use. I guess this NC was overtaken through our old NC topic on the hawks forum, where are these basic colors with some advices for begginers included (if you still remember, it is quite a long time since your ban:). Any other complaints, troll posts?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 11:04:29 pm by -Fojtik- »
- The Hawks -
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2012, 11:43:38 am »

I am not sure i understood.

Are you APK faction ? It's never clear when i meet your guys...

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2012, 12:49:02 pm »

I can't believe such a good guys like C88 members hang around with BBS...

c88 WOULD NEVER DO THAT.i mean  c88 would never join bbs under any circumstances just to rule  all the wasteland. ;D.anyway if someone has questions what c88 is or what APK code means for c88 just look at this  http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Crazy88.
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2012, 01:12:31 pm »

I am not sure i understood.

Are you APK faction ? It's never clear when i meet your guys...

Neither APK or PK, we just play for PvP, really, but when it comes to helping newbies and such then it I can consider it APK.

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2013, 02:43:13 am »

So you're in the grey area.
It actually explains a lot.
Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 18 queries.