"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 06:10:14 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73

Author Topic: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0  (Read 212024 times)

Re: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0
« Reply #1065 on: June 25, 2013, 12:27:49 pm »

If you see that video where DS raped margaux...

Hey they not rape me! Later they use 30min to kill me. I not scape for the lags, if u can see my lags in the video.

About trolls...yea yeah my friend Furior you right, actually... I not trust anything else. If I have health to play Fonline 2 once in a while I will not take anything so seriously. Because I was frustrated with this shit. Souds ridiculous, because the game is so hard for everyone, they could create it without help like us. So we were the real Death Squad, they were a fake!!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 12:59:08 pm by Margaux »
Eat shit and DIE!

hejmr

• Berlin.
« Reply #1066 on: June 25, 2013, 05:10:15 pm »

First time I encountered them I knew they had boosted chars but were also quite well organized. Didn't bother to guess who they were I just knew there's a GM's best friend amongst them. People guessed different things like they have 10 of all SPECIAL or their critical chance is 50% or something. Doesn't matter whose guess was right, what matters is that (almost) everyone noticed. Would be far less suspicious if their names didn't have the pattern but sooner or later probably exposed any way.
Ok gente, temos que ficar calmos e fazer a coisa certa. Temos que matar Mushushu e o enterrar no quintal de Napalm.
« Reply #1067 on: June 25, 2013, 05:41:09 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjWWRGjcxqY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjWWRGjcxqY</a>

Anyway, I have a good memory here!
Eat shit and DIE!

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #1068 on: June 25, 2013, 05:42:22 pm »

I think the purpose of this project was to create some mystery in the game world, to arise
some interesting theories, not to give advantage to "gm friends". AFAIK there were
very strict rules defined how the DeathSquad can behave and they provided more fun,
even if they were somewhat "unfair" challenge because of minor bonuses to PE or whatnot.

I wouldn't do this myself not because I think it's a bad idea but because server was filled
with enough assholes who treated the game like a contest of dick waving and would bitch
every single day about such project if they knew about it from start - and speculations about
changes in DS chars would be blown out of proportions compared to the reality.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 08:25:25 pm by JovankaB »

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #1069 on: June 25, 2013, 06:00:28 pm »

Jovanka boosted those characters no doubt.

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #1070 on: June 25, 2013, 06:07:31 pm »

I do not consider myself as a GM Best friend...

Avv ask me to join a group of PVP, I say yes before even knowing anything about this. Was fun, nothing else to add.
« Reply #1071 on: June 25, 2013, 07:45:03 pm »

they provided more fun

No wonder this server has gone to shit.

Avv ask me to join a group of PVP, I say yes before even knowing anything about this. Was fun, nothing else to add.

How quaint.
« Reply #1072 on: June 26, 2013, 01:44:41 am »

I feel cheated. It took a long time for me to arrange a decent team by real wasteland. Incidentally, I did not have the team ready before the end of the news. My main focus was to fight against C88, because I had a discussion about tactics before. And of course against DS. I created this name to just attract them in the face. And for me it was the TTTLA. I know the way to do Lemark tactics and think fun fighting him. It was the game mode I got to say that was the TTTLA. The BBS made ​​the worst fighting against DS. Jacky in ts made ​​the worst shit like leader. Everything I told him to not do he did. And everything I expected happened. It was a lot of frustration to be there on that side. So I needed to organize a team that trust me. With Furior discuss builds and started the project with others. We were invincible.

I love competitions, even the unjust wasteland. Full of unexpected struggles. One thing are the injustices of wasteland, and another things are outside the game. It's hard to say if I would accept an invitation such as Avv or Lemark. But one thing is certain, I would not feel with honor.

I think we've talked a lot here. Fuck-off this shit! I'm tired of this damn game! I have no more health for it. DIE!!!
Eat shit and DIE!

Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
« Reply #1073 on: June 26, 2013, 02:08:34 am »

My main focus was to fight against C88
You fought and you lost, nice try anyway.
« Reply #1074 on: June 26, 2013, 02:26:55 am »

if it was just at the ned of game i dont care , but anyway ive noticed that too , best solution at that points is just not to play ... game over man , game oveeeer

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #1075 on: June 26, 2013, 11:32:34 am »

if it was just at the ned of game i dont care , but anyway ive noticed that too , best solution at that points is just not to play ... game over man , game oveeeer
We have 30 pentagon criptographers working 24/7 trying to figure out what the fuck you just said.
« Reply #1076 on: June 26, 2013, 11:42:15 am »

No shit fuck-face and from where you had Apa Mk.2 helmets?...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 11:57:45 am by KILL N DIE »
« Reply #1077 on: June 26, 2013, 01:51:13 pm »

I wouldn't do this myself not because I think it's a bad idea but because server was filled
with enough assholes who treated the game...

its a bad idea alright
no "for rp sake" excuse can change this.

why am i spending 999h farming,leveling,crafting, so a team of few priviliged players can spwn and pwn, BUT its ok THEY ARE NOT LOOTING, SO ITS FAIR RIGHT? no, fuck you

« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 01:53:00 pm by intruders »

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #1078 on: June 26, 2013, 02:16:24 pm »

pvp, pvp never changes
looks its still a serious buissnes, even without working server

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #1079 on: June 26, 2013, 04:35:11 pm »

thank god this server shut down. now i won't have to face privileged assholes.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 21 queries.