"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 03:14:28 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73

Author Topic: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0  (Read 212064 times)

Re: PVP Screens and Movies v2.0
« Reply #1050 on: June 10, 2013, 02:35:00 pm »

they see me rollin,they hatin...

Melting like a pro...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 03:02:23 pm by KILL N DIE »
« Reply #1051 on: June 24, 2013, 05:51:04 am »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVtB8xWi6DY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVtB8xWi6DY</a>

This team was:

Margaux - V
Furior - L
Arcane - E
Dendito - O
Ayrton - I

Haahahaha "I LOVE" I did not realize this detail about letters. Well, I loved this game.

I invited five friends to organize special operations on weekends. When we were almost ready to start activities, the end came. What I really wanted was to have organized interference in tcs and actions in Reno. It was difficult to had everyone together to do something... someone was always missing. And when we needed good team, not had sufficient numbers. But ok, we got some good fights this day I recorded the video.

Thanks Death Squad guys!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 06:53:08 am by Margaux »
Eat shit and DIE!

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #1052 on: June 24, 2013, 08:47:50 am »

There was 2 different Deathsquads, I thought Dendito was in the other one with K and A, but now it makes more sense.
« Reply #1053 on: June 24, 2013, 04:56:29 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVtB8xWi6DY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVtB8xWi6DY</a>

This team was:

Margaux - V
Furior - L
Arcane - E
Dendito - O
Ayrton - I

Haahahaha "I LOVE" I did not realize this detail about letters. Well, I loved this game.

I invited five friends to organize special operations on weekends. When we were almost ready to start activities, the end came. What I really wanted was to have organized interference in tcs and actions in Reno. It was difficult to had everyone together to do something... someone was always missing. And when we needed good team, not had sufficient numbers. But ok, we got some good fights this day I recorded the video.

Thanks Death Squad guys!
Haha nice job there i'm even in 0:09 part running around with apa
Was really nice battles there i must admit  but i'm kinda confused who is who,i mostly encounter D.S. that had letter X who was those?
« Reply #1054 on: June 24, 2013, 08:44:40 pm »

Funny I see comments nonsense from Jovanka. And funny I have seen his comments just after I posted something about Death Squad before too. I was sure we were TTTLA. But the boys in ts spoke of having more aps and stuff. And I even remember I have entered with my sneak redding once and they have fired at me from afar. Not with motion sensor that would be possible. I was in pajamas, it was the first appearances of the DS. You Devs and Game Masters have the ability to have insight extended to the entire map. And so it was that made the mistake of shooting sneak so far and making people suspicious. And in fact, you acted as if they were god knowing the positions. I created the group DS II for rightly attract you and kill you. I played an entire afternoon with characters not DS. I, Furior and Arcane. We took a break around 18h, was to be a break from 5min. Arcane has not returned, 3h later he comes back and says lay on the bed and slept. But when I went back and walked with DS characters with Furior. Just when we enter east side of Ghost Town, three of you appear. Ok, took me and Furior surprise. Then try it here:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK6fUu7hr8k" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK6fUu7hr8k</a>

Furior had said that these grenades could kill someone with PA up a shot. I believed, because once a kid bluesuit threw me one and got 45 hp, and my build is the tank as possible. Ok .. I unfortunately shot the enemy with PA. But I should have shot the gauss, as was the gauss that killed Furior and ended our chance. I waited long for you and created this group with that name precisely to wage a battle against you. That seemed to be the best. But in the video you can see that something had changed. And JovankaB was walking Ghost Town minutes before this fight started. And there was a time I felt I was being followed by you, so I just wrote "Devs" in chat ... and it seems that after that you have made a truce. I smelled you coming around ... but when I said that you changed the route. I think...I think...That's what I think. I thought it was 50% chance of being tttla and 50% being devs or gm or something.

Anyway, you got lucky because I never had the opportunity to organize an operation against a team with you and your characters changed. It was fun anyway, it made us tough and snatch a lot of people in these end times.

Aaah Jovanka, I like u avatar, really nice. U could unblock me to pm.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 09:03:42 pm by Margaux »
Eat shit and DIE!

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #1055 on: June 24, 2013, 09:21:43 pm »

Funny I see comments nonsense from Jovanka.

It's more likely that you misunderstood what I wrote. Never mind.
Just for your info, Devs/GMs were not the DS. In fact I learned who they were only recently.
Doesn't matter any more, their identities will most likely stay secret.

You are in my forum buddy list, you should be able to PM me.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 09:24:23 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #1056 on: June 24, 2013, 09:24:52 pm »

Funny I see comments nonsense from Jovanka. And funny I have seen his comments just after I posted something about Death Squad before too. I was sure we were TTTLA. But the boys in ts spoke of having more aps and stuff. And I even remember I have entered with my sneak redding once and they have fired at me from afar. Not with motion sensor that would be possible. I was in pajamas, it was the first appearances of the DS. You Devs and Game Masters have the ability to have insight extended to the entire map. And so it was that made the mistake of shooting sneak so far and making people suspicious. And in fact, you acted as if they were god knowing the positions. I created the group DS II for rightly attract you and kill you. I played an entire afternoon with characters not DS. I, Furior and Arcane. We took a break around 18h, was to be a break from 5min. Arcane has not returned, 3h later he comes back and says lay on the bed and slept. But when I went back and walked with DS characters with Furior. Just when we enter east side of Ghost Town, three of you appear. Ok, took me and Furior surprise. Then try it here:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK6fUu7hr8k" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK6fUu7hr8k</a>

Furior had said that these grenades could kill someone with PA up a shot. I believed, because once a kid bluesuit threw me one and got 45 hp, and my build is the tank as possible. Ok .. I unfortunately shot the enemy with PA. But I should have shot the gauss, as was the gauss that killed Furior and ended our chance. I waited long for you and created this group with that name precisely to wage a battle against you. That seemed to be the best. But in the video you can see that something had changed. And JovankaB was walking Ghost Town minutes before this fight started. And there was a time I felt I was being followed by you, so I just wrote "Devs" in chat ... and it seems that after that you have made a truce. I smelled you coming around ... but when I said that you changed the route. I think...I think...That's what I think. I thought it was 50% chance of being tttla and 50% being devs or gm or something.

Anyway, you got lucky because I never had the opportunity to organize an operation against a team with you and your characters changed. It was fun anyway, it made us tough and snatch a lot of people in these end times.

That was a nice mistake with those holy nades)

kiszon BBS

• Bang Bang Smash
« Reply #1057 on: June 24, 2013, 11:28:36 pm »

avv

« Reply #1058 on: June 25, 2013, 02:32:39 am »

Quote from: Margaux
And funny I have seen his comments just after I posted something about Death Squad before too. I was sure we were TTTLA. But the boys in ts spoke of having more aps and stuff. And I even remember I have entered with my sneak redding once and they have fired at me from afar.

A while ago a gm contacted me and asked to form a team of trustworthy guys. So I chose one and together with him we chose another until we were 5. 2 were lawyers, rest from other gangs. They were chosen based on reliability, playstyle and pvp settings back then. Couldn't just grab the leader or best players from single team.
After that we made builds which the gm boosted a little: high perception to compensate the lack of sneak in the team and some other minor benefits. Then we were given some rules, of which most mentionable was that DS chars weren't allowed to be used outside DS actions or for economical benefits. Basically we weren't allowed to loot our enemies, apart from items we needed to survive the fight.
Then we just went doing what we did and reported back to gm after fights. Sometimes he came to our secret mumble to follow the actions.
Could write more but it's all in the past. Was fun while it lasted and if other ds members feel like they need to add something, they can.

Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #1059 on: June 25, 2013, 03:09:22 am »

My teasing encouraged you out of darkness ... haha nice! Always knew there was TTTLA in on it since they started fighting BBS. Maxson laughed at me and I laughed at him when he said they were Devs. I never fail! My nose is the best!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 03:13:35 am by Margaux »
Eat shit and DIE!
« Reply #1060 on: June 25, 2013, 05:21:42 am »

After that battle margaux post against the other DS, i remember he asked me if i though they were devs and I told her "I dont know who are them, but their stats have been modified".

I hate this kind of things. Why do some people deserve a boost? If you see that video where DS raped margaux and me you will be able to see that they shoot without recharging APs. 1 Gauss Rifle Eye shot per 2 seconds. WTF...
Playing alone, i shot their sniper (less than 200hp,not tanky) wearing APA with a Vindicator and 3BRD and hit him 3 times for 30 damage(Thats 90% DR-55%DR from armor its->35%DR from.... toughness(5),E.Toughner(10),Pyscho(15) and beer(5) or just buffed? Totally fair sniper), when my damn sniper had to eat a SS per burst I received (I didnt use jet)
Chasing one of them with a melee char, he was running, me too, he stopped and shot me, i hit him and ran out of APs, he went on running and stop again and shot me, I didnt hit him cos i didnt have AP, we ran again, and stopped and shot again, and I had to waste my few APs in SS...He didnt even wait to recharge APs, just shoot...wonderful...
This kind of things REALLY suck. You cant do anything, no matter your skill, your gear, or your luck. Sometimes I got frustrated thinking whats fuckin wrong here... I always told they were buffed, but it was hard to me that some GM would help some people that way.
Trolls, trolls everywhere. Players camping in the grids and killing unarmed people without giving any chance to get a gun, players blocking tents in the respawn, etc.. And GMs buffing some people characters, etc...

Awesome game, but trolls were a cancer game couldnt heal.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 01:04:21 pm by Furior »

wreese2u

• Been walking these streets since last night...
« Reply #1061 on: June 25, 2013, 06:56:31 am »

A while ago a gm contacted me and asked to form a team of trustworthy guys. So I chose one and together with him we chose another until we were 5. 2 were lawyers, rest from other gangs. They were chosen based on reliability, playstyle and pvp settings back then. Couldn't just grab the leader or best players from single team.
After that we made builds which the gm boosted a little: high perception to compensate the lack of sneak in the team and some other minor benefits. Then we were given some rules, of which most mentionable was that DS chars weren't allowed to be used outside DS actions or for economical benefits. Basically we weren't allowed to loot our enemies, apart from items we needed to survive the fight.
Then we just went doing what we did and reported back to gm after fights. Sometimes he came to our secret mumble to follow the actions.
Could write more but it's all in the past. Was fun while it lasted and if other ds members feel like they need to add something, they can.
Everyone thought I was crazy when I made a thread about Deathsquad, I knew they had some advantages :)
« Reply #1062 on: June 25, 2013, 11:07:42 am »

They were chosen based on reliability, playstyle and pvp settings back then.
They were chosen based on the amount of inches they managed to crawl into that specific GM's ass.

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #1063 on: June 25, 2013, 11:18:34 am »

Iam not sure, but from what was said, whole DS thing was created from iniciative of one of Devs, each new DS member was picked by previous members. Assclimbing sounds possible, but more likely it was favoritism.
« Reply #1064 on: June 25, 2013, 12:17:55 pm »

Everyone thought I was crazy when I made a thread about Deathsquad, I knew they had some advantages :)

Maybe 2 perks + I think
Eat shit and DIE!
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 18 queries.