"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 29, 2024, 01:11:19 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Want to start RP/PVE faction to help new players?  (Read 5499 times)

sHoW.

• Who do you think you are?
Re: Want to start RP/PVE faction to help new players?
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2013, 02:49:11 pm »

well,, such a kind man ;)  Sadly, here is wasterland, how if u meet Pkers , will you guys be able to handle them or you just let them killed you, and tell pkers that we are not pk , that's all  ? ::) ::) ::) LOL.

Well logical if someone will attack they can defend yourself its not Pk.
Im proud for my Country but shame on Salamander. If there will be NooB award he will have it.
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 08:48:40 pm »

We have established ourselves as The Mad Cooks, and we have already built up several tent camps for new recruits and a central Outpost for trusted members. There are only 3 of us as it stands, but we are almost ready to start recruiting. All tent camps are close to trading and mining hubs, and our goal is to provide the necessary training for new players to gain a foothold in the wasteland. Obviously there are some administrative things we have to iron out first, but look for us to get started in the coming month(s)
"More longer friend see than sky?"

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 03:11:20 pm »

I wish your group the best of luck in building up this new faction. Hope you can stay in the game and grow. Feel free to join #TheLastLight channel anytime :)
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 03:46:48 pm »

Yup, I'm interested in joining your faction. Already sent you a PM somedays before, but never had any answer.

Kanly

• The future is today, worry about it tomorrow!
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 12:40:07 am »

I don't play from the last wipe, now are 4 days from my return in the wastelands, but my char is 17 lv again so I am not totally rusted. I have collected some brahmin hides to give to new players , and I usually give some thing to the scum of NCR bazaar, if you need help for going around with the beginners (a taxi for bring them to the quest place or to get the low level encounter - mantis and radscorpio) I will gladly help. I am usually at NCR bazaar,  character name Duna.

If you like to roleplay Duna is a citizien of Vault City, she have a grudge vs ghouls and mutants, but love booze to much to be a faithful citizien like she want to believe.
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2013, 11:49:33 pm »

Just PMed you. I'd love to be part of a new goody-two-shoes-faction  ;D
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 18 queries.