"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 29, 2024, 12:13:50 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Anyone want my stuff?  (Read 6968 times)

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
Re: Anyone want my stuff?
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2012, 02:50:22 am »

Theres no reason for wipe excpet butthurtz
no appreciably new features, no reason for wipe, what part of that don't people understand.

Merry X mass Im done with this shitfuckhole of a pretend game too, stuff this pile of fetid deathclaw shit back up your dev asses where it was hatched.  I'll decline to whine much, but really I need to be on mod approval?   Bartering, trading no updates well since forever....  yeah you can stuff this POS back up your asses.   Merry X-Mas.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 02:59:51 am by TKs-KaBoom »
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2012, 08:43:02 pm »

Theres no reason for wipe excpet butthurtz
no appreciably new features, no reason for wipe, what part of that don't people understand.

Merry X mass Im done with this shitfuckhole of a pretend game too, stuff this pile of fetid deathclaw shit back up your dev asses where it was hatched.  I'll decline to whine much, but really I need to be on mod approval?   Bartering, trading no updates well since forever....  yeah you can stuff this POS back up your asses.   Merry X-Mas.
Welcome to the club.
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Tim Stack

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2013, 05:27:05 am »

STALKERS Alts for Freeeeeeeee since I won't be playing it no more

All I think are my middle name : Bayron

STALKER117
STALKER116
STALKER114
STALKER13
STALKER14
STALKER14mk5
STALKER113
STALKER119

Might wanna check their Fixboy for 114 and 13

I think that's all, BYE ALL, This is my last post since I got banned and probably no one gonna see this :P
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.229 seconds with 24 queries.