"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 12:58:55 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: San Francisco Apocalypse Event  (Read 27723 times)

sHoW.

• Who do you think you are?
Re: San Francisco Apocalypse Event
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2012, 12:48:32 pm »

Yea some pirate as reward will be great. Or any event with rewards :)
Im proud for my Country but shame on Salamander. If there will be NooB award he will have it.
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2012, 12:58:21 pm »

I don't want to bash on good effort, but the event would have been much better with normal player characters on both sides, there could be few rounds and if one team dominates fast then mixing players from both teams to balance wouldn't be hard, with similar objectives or the same.

One of the best events so far was in Modoc some time ago TDM style, the same with objectives would be awesomeness.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 01:00:01 pm by T-888 »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2012, 04:48:43 pm »

I played in this event because since there was event alts, I just joined as a pirate.

only problem to me was those shi's walking around and when you died by them, they loot all your stuff you had and lose ur ss :P
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2012, 10:53:59 pm »

I thought the concept was pretty awsome, and playing a mutant was really fun. I just don't understand why this session needs to be a Super Stim fest all the time. IMO event, and the whole session in general, would have been more fun if we had to rely on FA like the old days. I was shooting people using Gatling, Avenger, Vindicator, and Turbo Plasma, but they could stim faster than I could kill them.
"I am condemned without end." -Crovax
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 21 queries.