"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • August 21, 2024, 04:38:49 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Problem with Brotherhood quest, wrecked hummer (location not visible)  (Read 846 times)

Hey, im doing that quest in which you need to locate a damaged hummer between Reno and Gordon's Gas Station. At the begining i went to see the spot in Worldmap but i can't see it anywhere. So i started to seek it as a encounter between Reno and Gas station.
Found it, talked with the npc, and went straight to Gordon's to get the parts.
Now im looking around again for the encounter and it seems it won't show up.

Is it a bug or something? i guess the location is supposed to be visible.
Any help will be apreciated

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
Re: Problem with Brotherhood quest, wrecked hummer (location not visible)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 08:46:34 am »

It won't show up,it's a bug.
You can't finish the quest this way,you need to go near mariposa military base and travel around it until you get an encounter.There you will find some dead bodies one of which will contain a super stimpak now you need to look around and find a guy lying on the ground.Talk to him and then use the super stimpak on him.After the leave the encounter and you can go back to any BoS bunker (ecept Lost Hills) and recieve the reward.
Re: Problem with Brotherhood quest, wrecked hummer (location not visible)
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 11:51:29 pm »

It won't show up,it's a bug.
You can't finish the quest this way,you need to go near mariposa military base and travel around it until you get an encounter.There you will find some dead bodies one of which will contain a super stimpak now you need to look around and find a guy lying on the ground.Talk to him and then use the super stimpak on him.After the leave the encounter and you can go back to any BoS bunker (ecept Lost Hills) and recieve the reward.

Thank you, i did that quest because it was impossible to find again the quest encounter. I think you can't go back once you leaved. Anyway, if someone finds this: do the Mariposa option because the other is not possible to complete.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.237 seconds with 22 queries.