"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 05, 2024, 04:48:30 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Combat Armor BP  (Read 3873 times)

Re: Combat Armor BP
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 12:18:50 am »

greenthumb

Speech: 50%
    Surprisingly, the location has moved.
        View Profile
        Personal Message (Online)

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Aitrra on: Yesterday at 08:36:54 pm »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Remove this message

i can offer 75k but only if you can trade it today

Aitrra, id sell the bp to this idiot.Its not just a great deal,you're basically robing him with his current bid.

greenthumb pm me with high offer 75k ^^
deal is already done this topic can be closed
i hope you will put this BP in good use Green ^^

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 10:36:17 am »

cyber jesus is one who never experienced other parts of game, only trolling or PKing, have no idea about buying to prevent buy enemies, 75k is still lesser time than time spent to find CA BP, iam very glad i bought the BP, so thank you a lot aitrra.

cyber jesus is annoying noob stomper with big lack of comprehension. Good luck to you both anyway.

Bego

• Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children!
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 12:44:16 pm »

So basically you prevented your enemies from buying a certain item nobody wants to buy by buying it for 75k. Good job!
SECTION 8
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 05:43:34 pm »

cyber jesus is one who never experienced other parts of game, only trolling or PKing, have no idea about buying to prevent buy enemies, 75k is still lesser time than time spent to find CA BP, iam very glad i bought the BP, so thank you a lot aitrra.

cyber jesus is annoying noob stomper with big lack of comprehension. Good luck to you both anyway.

I'm not agree with this. I have trade with you ( the psycho) and i have trade with cyber jesus, he is an honnest guy. I have level up a char for him and the deal was good..
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2012, 07:18:12 pm »

what s its  :(unfair
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2012, 07:19:03 pm »

i was working yesterday and you told me that i won guy  >:(
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2012, 08:01:51 pm »

Hey auction owner! That guy won and he should get that bp. In my opinion you just sold yourself, bitch. People like you should be banned from auctions.

Also Greenthumb, why u make offers via pm if there is a auction created?

I hate u all >.>
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 08:04:17 pm by likeyoucare »

greenthumb

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2012, 08:30:12 pm »

i hate me too :(, but i learned people who are selling rare BPs have no idea about using auctions(or trading at all), i lost previous CA BP auction same way as lilian this one. Sorry

@Max Payne : I hope you ll keep your opinion about him untouched.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 08:34:12 pm by greenthumb »
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2012, 12:39:16 am »

Hey auction owner! That guy won and he should get that bp. In my opinion you just sold yourself, bitch. People like you should be banned from auctions.

Also Greenthumb, why u make offers via pm if there is a auction created?

I hate u all >.>
this exactly... and greenthumb, who the hell do you think you are? jim simons? you shouldnt accept that bp, lilian won.

greenthumb

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2012, 10:25:03 am »

since i havent participated in this auction i havent violated any rule or even good manner. So please if you feel damaged ask owner of this thread, i believe only one damaged is lilian so others replies are more or less irrelevant to this thread.

Thank you for understanding.
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2012, 01:22:50 pm »

sorry im still new here and i dont know what prices are... if i know that this bp is worth so much caps i will put this on "sell" with price 75k

and is my mistacke i know in "moral" way i do wrong and it sound unfair so Lilian13 i can give you "Plasma Pistol BP" for free
but in other hand this game was made "big not trustworthy" everone can kill you for items ,for fun or simple troll you
like here is rule "kick everone only me must have good"
im RP player and i get killed by many silly player killers and i can only cry about it and they dont take any responsibility
or trolls with bombs in save towns and thiefs
so yes in moral way i did wrong but in other hand i follow rule of this game
so if i must be banned from auctions then i demand ban all trolls and pk in game

also in many games there is "pk" system if he kills so much players he cant enter to city or have other things(like lose lvl when get killed by RP player)
in other games "auction system" works very good why not make it here it is too hard ? what about thiefs who can make fake auction just to rob customer aka scammers ? it is part of this game deal with it or like "Vile" says it to me go play "hello kitty" becouse this game made to be hard and to not trust anyone

but in the end i dont killed anyone here Lilian13 can feel "hurt" becouse of it but in the end he dont lose anything
this topic can be closed i dont wanna flame war here becouse "good manner or moral things" this game itself dont have good manners or any moral things
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2012, 01:50:20 pm »

Speaking about "moral" in FOnline, you gotta be kidding me  ;D
...so Lilian13 i can give you "Plasma Pistol BP" for free
Don't. There are no auction rules, it was your BP you could do whatever you want with it. The thing is Devs or GMs don't care because this game lacks a good player-to-player trading system. I remember my first trade when I was selling a gauss pistol and I got robbed. Do you think anybody cared? I was banned by Izual right away and those scammers were laughing at me.

Don't apologize to these people, they don't deserve it.
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2012, 01:58:23 pm »

I believe keep good maner and you ll have clean conscience, if i was aitra i would better pay few caps than feel bad, but yeah there are no rules about auctions at all. i prefer acting like there are rules becouse its smthing honourable. And once iam scammed and scammer laughs on me i have even better reason to laugh on his inteligence or cry over his living/moral conditions.
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2012, 12:16:19 am »

aitrra you are unthrustworthy cause if you put it in auction there are rules that you hve to respect its a bad behaviour and i guess you could be ban for this kind of act cause here you are on the OFFICIAL FORUM so it s not the wastland. Are you fucking kiding with your useless bp ? you are not a good and an honorable seller !!!!
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2012, 03:28:10 am »

aitrra you are unthrustworthy cause if you put it in auction there are rules that you hve to respect its a bad behaviour and i guess you could be ban for this kind of act cause here you are on the OFFICIAL FORUM so it s not the wastland. Are you fucking kiding with your useless bp ? you are not a good and an honorable seller !!!!

"This is the board for announcing auctions that expire with bids.
Please don't make useless bids, your posts are not counted on this board.

Nonsensical trolling disguised as an auction will lead to a warning as well as the thread being junked."

I'm sorry but their's no problem with the rules, this isn't wrote that the bids must take place on this topic. And I'm sorry again but, even in real life you can't complaining about a bid on an aunction site, because someone else rise the price after you did... at worst you just wouldn't do any other trade with him.
In my point of vue, the only one who should now be banned must be the moderator of this part of the forum ; because the rules aren't explicit enough.  :P
And I totaly support you Aitrra, even if I'm nobody, play Fonline must be felt even on the forum.
Have a nice day people, and learn to be fucked while smiling, especialy in video games, c'est la meilleur façon de rebondir. ;)
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 22 queries.