FOnline Development > 3D Development

[TUTORIAL] Importing models for Items/Weapons into the game.

<< < (2/20) > >>

Graf:

--- Quote from: Luther Blissett on December 25, 2012, 09:10:38 pm ---Is this by equipping the weapon, or using a "~param 0 151 x" sort of thing?

--- End quote ---

This was the point I had missed. Thanks Luther! Here's the result of importing of this model:

The only disappointing thing, is that it's not yet available from the inventory.

P.S. Me and KatzSmile (author of this precious piece of art, and many other things) will be currently busy with importing of the weapon models. If anyone wants - feel free to do the same with the miscellaneous items, which are available from here. This file includes all misc. models ever made, even those, which aren't available from my repository.

UPDATE.

Added the M202 Rocket Launcher. Looks pretty cool, in my opinion. It's also really easy to do, just follow the tutorial. More stuff to follow.

JovankaB:

--- Quote from: Karpov on November 30, 2012, 11:06:38 pm ---yeah, it's still big.
--- End quote ---

I think small weapons can be slightly bigger than in reality, it allows you to see more details on them in 100% zoom.
In Fallout some weapons are a bit big too, e.g. the pistol is about the size of forearm.

Haraldx:

--- Quote from: JovankaB on December 27, 2012, 06:12:07 pm ---In Fallout some weapons are a bit big too
--- End quote ---
*coughsubmachineguncough* The size of a gun in the post apocalyptic wasteland is impressive... But highly confusing.

Graf:
Some new stuff, as promised.

Stay tuned for more.

P.S. I'm still waiting for some completed jobs from you, guys.

Mike Crosser:
I'm sorry but I have to say that those look amazing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version