"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 18, 2024, 04:19:56 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: BG build any good?  (Read 1231 times)

August

• ♫ I wish they all could be New California... ♫
BG build any good?
« on: November 30, 2012, 12:52:03 am »

Ok so I started this game about 4 weeks ago, got my first guy on the ground and managed to level him to 24. Now I want to start a big gunner build but I'm sort of lost. I looked around the forum for a bit and looked at all the different builds. I wanna PvE with a Mini-gun but I know from my first attempt at a BG that the mini-gun sucks without any damage perks and I just don't like the way the M60 looks (Like a Plasma rifle) so I've come up with this guy.
S-5
P-6
E-10
C-1
I-7
A-10
L-1

Traits: Fast Metabolism and Good Natured
Tags: Big Guns, First Aid, Outdoorsman
Notable Skills: BG 200%, First Aid 150%, Outdoorsman 150%, Doctor 50%, Speech 35%
Perks: Weapon Handling, Toughness, Bonus Ranged Damage, Action Boy, Action boy (2), Bonus rate of Fire, Bonus Rate of Fire (2), More Ranged Damage.
Support Perks: Awareness, Dead Man Walking, Ranger, Scout.
HP: 195
Party Points: 71 (For Atleast One Follower)

He's meant for damage output, Feel free to give suggestion but no PvP builds because from what I've heard and saw this is basic PvP

An Army of Max HP apes with mini-guns and combat armor MKII standing infront of eachother playing rock'em sock'em robots while eating up super stims like candy. Personally its not my style. So feel free to comment on my build. No offence to your PvP players, I know your not all apes, there atleast 2 or 3 EW snipers melting people into goo.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:20:24 am by August »
——————/´ ¯/)———Rage Quit Threads
—————--/—-/———Town Burster's
—————-/—-/———Real Time Combat
———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`•_———Spawn Camper's
———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\———Forum PvP
——--('(———- ¯~/'--')———NCR "PvP"
———\————-'—--/———
———-'\'————_-•———
————\———--(———

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
Re: BG build any good?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 03:08:44 am »

Party points worthless since you only have 1 Charisma and you need 2 to at least carry one person/NPC.

btw, what is this? a PvP build or PvE build.

If it's PvE, bonus damage worthless imo   (Are you copying my build? Looks like mine :P)
Back In-Game :D

August

• ♫ I wish they all could be New California... ♫
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 04:16:26 am »

Party points worthless since you only have 1 Charisma and you need 2 to at least carry one person/NPC.

btw, what is this? a PvP build or PvE build.

If it's PvE, bonus damage worthless imo   (Are you copying my build? Looks like mine :P)
Ya I just realized the Charisma thing too so back to the drawing board there. Also he is PvE  ;)
I picked the bonus damage perks because I know that the mini-gun fires around 40 bullets. If I have all the BRD perks thats 7+ damage per-bullet and 40x7=280+Damage on-top of normal damage so I should be able to dish out a damn good amount of damage at 1 hex, I know this because I seen .Xeen do this to NCR Army.
If I was doing PvP I'd of course be forced to make a maximum 285hp tank with tons of toughness perks and then I'd need drugs ontop of that along with Super Stimpaks so then I'd have to hunt Brotherhood of Steel and troll drug stores and then I'd have to find a PvP faction to do TC with and well you get the picture...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:18:48 am by August »
——————/´ ¯/)———Rage Quit Threads
—————--/—-/———Town Burster's
—————-/—-/———Real Time Combat
———--/´¯/'--'/´¯`•_———Spawn Camper's
———-/'/--/—-/—--/¨¯\———Forum PvP
——--('(———- ¯~/'--')———NCR "PvP"
———\————-'—--/———
———-'\'————_-•———
————\———--(———

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 10:56:48 am »

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 01:59:35 pm »

3brd is great, I prefer farming with avengers than m60s.

You're not as tough because it requires 3 perks to use avenger but who cares... That's what super stims are for.

Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 02:49:48 pm »

Ok so I started this game about 4 weeks ago, got my first guy on the ground and managed to level him to 24. Now I want to start a big gunner build but I'm sort of lost. I looked around the forum for a bit and looked at all the different builds. I wanna PvE with a Mini-gun but I know from my first attempt at a BG that the mini-gun sucks without any damage perks and I just don't like the way the M60 looks (Like a Plasma rifle) so I've come up with this guy.
S-5
P-6
E-10
C-1
I-7
A-10
L-1

Traits: Fast Metabolism and Good Natured
Tags: Big Guns, First Aid, Outdoorsman
Notable Skills: BG 200%, First Aid 150%, Outdoorsman 150%, Doctor 50%, Speech 35%
Perks: Weapon Handling, Toughness, Bonus Ranged Damage, Action Boy, Action boy (2), Bonus rate of Fire, Bonus Rate of Fire (2), More Ranged Damage.
Support Perks: Awareness, Dead Man Walking, Ranger, Scout.
HP: 195
Party Points: 71 (For Atleast One Follower)

He's meant for damage output, Feel free to give suggestion but no PvP builds because from what I've heard and saw this is basic PvP

An Army of Max HP apes with mini-guns and combat armor MKII standing infront of eachother playing rock'em sock'em robots while eating up super stims like candy. Personally its not my style. So feel free to comment on my build. No offence to your PvP players, I know your not all apes, there atleast 2 or 3 EW snipers melting people into goo.
Tag "Doctor" instead of "Outdoorsman". For PvP purpose Doctor skill is really helpful, since if you get crippled you're f*cked. And you might get 6 INT (it's still good) and 7 PE for more range of view.
Oh, well, Bonehead it's fine too. You will lost 1 IN, but in some cases it would help you.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:56:46 pm by Dark. »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 22 queries.