"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:22:13 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: please fix hinkley already  (Read 1207 times)

please fix hinkley already
« on: November 24, 2012, 02:42:08 am »

AP rockets, mk2 flamer fuel, remove int requirement. These issues have been outstanding for a long time. Getting teleported outside the gates with weakness because you died and the round went longer than a minute is annoying too.

Oh and enable the drug menu and add greaser, p90 is crap.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 03:34:28 am by Roachor »

Re: please fix hinkley already
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 02:55:51 am »

Yea this IN requirement is really annoying  :-\

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 01:08:15 pm »

All of those things sound good.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 03:05:05 am »

Now its much worse with the new 20 second replication timer, please return the respawn to the former one.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 05:03:39 am by McLooter »
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 09:44:36 am »

Out of curiosity what harm 20 sec respawn do at Hinkley?
After all next match only start after previous is finished.

On the flamer MKII fuel it would be nice to see it there also would be nice to add wakizashi blade and some lower tier weapons like grease gun, 10mm pistol etc...
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 09:51:20 am »

When you die, and if the match doesn't end in time, (Which is high likely you will.) you will spawn outside, this is very troublesome with people with low IN characters, will delay you from matches, and makes obtaining gear from the outfitter more frustrating, because of how she limits on how much you can take.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 09:53:59 am by McLooter »
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 10:05:16 am »

Ah okay it happened to me few times this season I though it was due to a bug to spawn outside since I wasn't always teleported outside. But yeah regearing takes some time especially since the outfitter lady refuse to give stuffs after a certain amount of item taking.
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 05:01:17 pm »

I'm pissed about mk2 flamer because mk1 adds 25% to targets dr, that's a huge disadvantage after 2 shots pretty much everyone has a few hp left over when they should be dead.

Pacifism

• Remember Neil Armstrong
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2012, 12:11:11 am »

Also maybe remove the faction guards, I liked to use my main guy to knock off hub patrols and sell there CA at the gun runners fortress but its gotten to the point where I have -10 000 reputation with them even after not attacking them for the past week. This makes it impossible to use Hinkley since the gate happens to be guarded by two Hub Police officers.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.672 seconds with 22 queries.