• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Quests  (Read 4589 times)

Quests
« on: December 30, 2009, 10:50:56 am »

Hello there is possible to setup more quests info in http://fonline.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Online_Wiki ? Beacause now there are only info about 2 quests. Waiting for reply

Ghosthack

• Rotator
  • Bytecruncher
Re: Quests
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 10:58:11 am »

This wiki is not official, we have our own.
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 11:53:53 am »

thank you su much but i see there too not all quests :) example how to take quest with caravans in Hub i talk all deal and they say to go talk with caravan at the entrance of hub but cant speak to anyone

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 12:06:45 pm »

Caravans in Hub is not possible. It has never been finished.
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 09:47:22 pm »

thanks for info buddy. One more question about it. In these wiki: http://www.fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page in section : Quests are displayed " all" quests? or more of them but not displayed there?

Aricvomit

• Prepare for bowel disruption
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 08:49:26 am »

I think 90% of the quests have been posted up on the official wiki, i think the ones not listed are some from up north.
plasma nade your face off!

Reconite

• I'm a Spore Plant, I swear to god
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2009, 09:11:42 am »

I think the ones not listed are some from up north.
Guess why.
Because no one goes up north anymore. :D

Also;
Regarding this quest.
Does anyone know what the maximum skill level for "have low skill in small guns" is?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 09:35:41 am by Reconite »
Quote from: Zogra
THIS IS NOT BETA THIS IS SPARTA

ARWH. Scummers to the end.
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2009, 12:27:27 pm »

so i found one more quest what is not listed on wiki. After you deliver package to metzger talk to him and ask for job he will tell to found one guy at den and talk to him. After you talk with him he will show you on map raiders  and send you to his boss to talk abt job. I completed this quest in other account ten i got in abt 8 citie -1500 karma ^_^

Aricvomit

• Prepare for bowel disruption
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2009, 12:41:48 pm »

ohh yeah, forgot about listing that one, its the quest to join the raiders and opens up some other quests i think, thanks for jogging my memory!!
plasma nade your face off!
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2009, 01:38:23 pm »

yeah no problem but i think its useless beacause then you cant enter ncr vc etc karma -1500 so i think noone wanna do it

ok last quest question i have sorry forgot about it. In redding in second mine ( dont remember name but not morningstar) is a woman i speak to her and ask for a job . She said that have rats to kill in mine but first i must to prove my skills or something like that. She said to speak to convillete or smth like that. Said that his/her its in malmute saloon after work. I go there but not see anyone like that in a day or night. This quest is not avaible ? or not end?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 01:42:36 pm by Lexx »

touriste

• itself!
    • French japenese teaching website
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2009, 02:23:21 pm »

Guess why.
Because no one goes up north anymore. :D

Also;
Regarding this quest.
Does anyone know what the maximum skill level for "have low skill in small guns" is?

less than 30 but i think you can't get the quest if you have another weapon skill that is high

ohh yeah, forgot about listing that one, its the quest to join the raiders and opens up some other quests i think, thanks for jogging my memory!!

Just after the wipe, there was a quest in the raider base involving a brother/sister relationship with a whore in Klamath. At a moment, the npc was removed due to a reward exploit. I don't know if he is back:

Talk to Hernandez who will say that before joining raiders, he was seeing his sister. He wants so news from her and will send you in Traper Town (Klamath) to find her.Talk to the lady (without telling her that her brother is a raider?) and get 500xp. Come back to Hernandez to get 500xp again.

yeah no problem but i think its useless beacause then you cant enter ncr vc etc karma -1500 so i think noone wanna do it

ok last quest question i have sorry forgot about it. In redding in second mine ( dont remember name but not morningstar) is a woman i speak to her and ask for a job . She said that have rats to kill in mine but first i must to prove my skills or something like that. She said to speak to convillete or smth like that. Said that his/her its in malmute saloon after work. I go there but not see anyone like that in a day or night. This quest is not avaible ? or not end?

I never managed to find her. :/
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 02:28:13 pm by touriste »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 21 queries.