"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 01:52:12 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Plasma torch  (Read 20256 times)

Kyle

• Morituri Te Salutant
Re: Plasma torch
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2012, 06:02:19 pm »

My point was, that the plasma torch is a lol-weapon and won't be available in the game. Nothing else.

I just dont get one thing. If you see,that players are trying to improve something in the game,cause they really think,its needed,why do GMs/Admins/Developers/Gods or call yourself whatever you want, just say: No,lol cheat weapon,it will never be implemented............ nothing else? No motivation to do something about it? Like:

1.) It will not be implemented with these stats,we will try to change them and see.
2.) Not the plasma, we will prefer improving something else,if you think its unbalanced.
3.) We can make other weapon instead
4.) We can change other perk so close combat warriors have a chance against ranged...

Or freakin milion other solutions. I have never played as close combat warrior but I understand whats the point. I just dont get,why does GM just stay: NO and thats the end for everything? If players cant change anything because they cant and you cant change anything because you dont want or? Explain please...we are in BETA. Thats means testing and seeing results or at leats give reasons why yes good idea, or why not,bad idea...Because: Lol cheat weapon not avaible to use in public - Im sorry,but thats really reason like from 2 year old child....I dont want to harras you or something, I just want to see a little motivation and doing (not doing) things for players,who support you and like this game. And I put a hand on my heart, that its really difficult to like this game with all the stuff around,and you know what i mean..
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 06:05:21 pm by Kyle »

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2012, 06:12:25 pm »

I say nothing else, because whatever I say, people will jump on it and rage on. See, even now that I wrote nothing specific people are jumping up on it.
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2012, 06:32:38 pm »

I just dont get one thing. If you see,that players are trying to improve something in the game...
Since ages.
why do GMs/Admins/Developers/Gods or call yourself whatever you want
Oh come on. On this forum everyone is arrogant to each other, devs to players, players to devs...
No,lol cheat weapon,it will never be implemented............ nothing else? No motivation to do something about it? Like:

1.) It will not be implemented with these stats,we will try to change them and see.
2.) Not the plasma, we will prefer improving something else,if you think its unbalanced.
3.) We can make other weapon instead
4.) We can change other perk so close combat warriors have a chance against ranged...

1. Explain, why it's so important to do it.
2. Explain, why it is so interesting.
3. Why new weapon mus be made, old ones are still unbalanced.
4. It was tried with AC and we got it and it was bad.
Or freakin milion other solutions.
Well shit, try to to find and formulate at least a single good one, you genious.
I have never played as close combat warrior but I understand whats the point.
You contradict yourself in one sentence.
I just dont get,why does GM just stay: NO and thats the end for everything? If players cant change anything because they cant and you cant change anything because you dont want or?
Ask yourself if you really want to spend so much effort in implementation of your idea.
Explain please...we are in BETA. Thats means testing and seeing results or at leats give reasons why yes good idea, or why not,bad idea...Because: Lol cheat weapon not avaible to use in public - Im sorry,but thats really reason like from 2 year old child....I dont want to harras you or something, I just want to see a little motivation and doing (not doing) things for players,who support you and like this game. And I put a hand on my heart, that its really difficult to like this game with all the stuff around,and you know what i mean..

So much noble thoughts, so badly articulated... I think you nourish certain illusions about the game, as many new players do.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2012, 06:50:44 pm »

The fact that we can't get anything new until the old is fixed or "balanced" makes me really sad.
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2012, 07:03:20 pm »

The fact that we can't get anything new until the old is fixed or "balanced" makes me really sad.

Why do you give a fuck about it, man? How do you actually enjoy the game?

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2012, 07:06:58 pm »

Why do you give a fuck about it, man? How do you actually enjoy the game?
By idling in NCR with lots of useless gear trying to dodge bombs.
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2012, 07:25:56 pm »

Heh.
Better than me, i'm RPing a miner.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 18 queries.