"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 10:22:15 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Turn Base Heaven  (Read 968 times)

Turn Base Heaven
« on: November 04, 2012, 01:24:35 pm »

What if add second mode with some TB locations, where everybody have lvl 24.

When character generated he always have dialog with certian erson based on location he was created.
We can add something like "That desert storm had finally pissed me off, I don`t wanna live any more, please, bring me to heaven" option.

After this one you are dieing (really dieing) and meeting some angel person (like bridgekeeper) with levelup, double levelup and trippple levelup dialog options which gives you levels until level 24 than brings you to heaven... And another person like a monk in NCR or in New Reno who brings lvl 24 playing character there.
So you have some choice - to instantly have lvl 24 or to live some life and take some perks but get lvl 24 by yourself.

So there will be another game target.

What`s there?
Something point-based.

A minimatches in turnbased mode in different realms. For example forced 5 vs 5 with some target like: one team is trying to detonate something in 30 turns, another trying to protect it (like CS).
Or something like Capture points mode.
Action starts when all 10 people are ready...
For win you gets some points, you can buy items for that points and be prepeared to another fight with better equipment.
IMO it may be fun.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 01:28:03 pm by snailbeast »

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
Re: Turn Base Heaven
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 10:12:01 pm »

I've currently been replaying one of my favorite games "Sid Meirs Pirates" and would like to see a Governors daughters ballroom dancing minigame brought to 2238.
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 10:28:23 pm »

A TB realm in Hinkley would be better.

Rage master

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 04:44:55 am »

Yes waiting 20min for next match :)
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 06:54:09 am »

How about a vault filled with those hologram pods

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 10:18:21 am »

A TB realm in Hinkley would be better.
main issue of Hinkley is that you can take anything for free. You can`t bring money, drugs, etc... and you don`t need money.
My system is trying to be fair.
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 12:08:55 pm »

main issue of Hinkley is that you can take anything for free. You can`t bring money, drugs, etc... and you don`t need money.
My system is trying to be fair.

I don't see anything wrong with a TB hinkley option. Would be nice to have fair TB fights (more fair than TB PVP enco's). I like the 'mission' idea of having 2 teams with a goal in 30 turns.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 25 queries.