"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 10:34:25 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Bluesuit survival trip  (Read 12503 times)

Gruik

• GROAR!
Re: Bluesuit survival trip
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2012, 03:30:05 pm »

I won't be able to level up a charismatic guy for sunday. I guess it's gonna be anarchy again...  ;D

Remember : I really want it to be in a single trip : lost people are considered dead (no turning back to NCR for exemple). Of course, we can make another run, once community is entirely disbanded.

I agree, but to do so I think we need more preparation. Not only about stuff or not, but some coordination pre-fights. Like, deciding when do we flee and where do we exit on hard encounters, some repartition of skills (at least a Doctor, a sniper...), not too low level participants... Well, all that kind of shit ;D

I really think it could be a very cool trip if we are organized, and we'll have a lot of fun ! Can't stand to try again x) !

Knife_cz

• Ah yes 'Reapers'. Get out of here stalker.
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2012, 07:13:55 pm »

I agree, but to do so I think we need more preparation. Not only about stuff or not, but some coordination pre-fights. Like, deciding when do we flee and where do we exit on hard encounters, some repartition of skills (at least a Doctor, a sniper...), not too low level participants... Well, all that kind of shit ;D

I really think it could be a very cool trip if we are organized, and we'll have a lot of fun ! Can't stand to try again x) !
I belive mausers and knives/spears should be allowed for beginning.
Nearly every bluesuit (Or even in character, they would be armed) does have something to protect himself.

Its just nonsense that you would meet someone with /nothing/.
Also when my character has 30% to hit with melee : ( )
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2012, 08:27:51 pm »

is there an irc channel for this?

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2012, 08:54:24 pm »

what if whole trip would start in location like Gecko mine where you can earn some starting ore/minerals/junk and then you traveled to journey camp (someone's house with WB) so you really started with nothing but you got possibility to start fighting alredy with basic gear.
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2012, 10:07:14 pm »

Well, when I had the idea of the event, I thought that it was fun to fight with your fists when you got shitty unarmed skills. If you have low HP/no toughness perk, I guess it's okay to bring a mauser when you have only SG skills.

Organisation. We must communicate our builds. Weak ones with their mauser stay in the back and wait for kamikazes to attack what is possible to fight...

Are considered good encounters : Low amount of encounter we target / target VS another encounter
We flee when it's not good. Leader has to be quick.

Is that better ?

Gruik

• GROAR!
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2012, 02:04:23 am »

Never too cautious :p

So, when would you like to plan next event ? Let's try again haha !
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2012, 07:42:15 pm »

Tonight, 9PM at NCR as said in first page hu !

Gruik

• GROAR!
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2012, 08:16:58 pm »

Yeah let's kick some asses !!!

Omg I have like 45 minutes to prepare dinner and eat it... Challenge accepted ! After a smoke x)
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2012, 09:14:11 pm »

It was quick ! I hope you made it guys.

Gruik

• GROAR!
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2012, 10:04:01 pm »

Too bad I wasn't there at time ^^ And I think they don't, I saw everybody naked at NCR at 21:30pm x)
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 22 queries.