"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 12:53:20 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Blue prints from farming NPCs  (Read 4168 times)

Re: Blue prints from farming NPCs
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2012, 03:02:49 pm »

Make blueprints for high-tier stuff available everywhere, but as ingredients for a few items.
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2012, 03:14:20 pm »

Doubtful. The flaw with blueprints is that once people have them, they don't have to hunt them anymore.

That's why I advocate other random drops too. Like basic things (drinks, snacks), usefull things (random materials), personal things (watch, condom, etc.) and rare items (perhaps clothing, rare materials, keys + map to a car).

Anyway, probably I'm going off topic too much here.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2012, 03:44:47 pm »

Maybe return the caravans, but with STUFF actually, and they have like 200 HP buff so its not easy

to kill them and get loot. in TLAmk2 server, caravans have lots of stuff and guards are tanks
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2012, 04:48:27 pm »

the flaw with blueprints is they require dedicated alts to find, I still say they should be obtainable by dismantling x amount of whatever you want to make.

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2012, 05:45:48 pm »

the flaw with blueprints is they require dedicated alts to find, I still say they should be obtainable by dismantling x amount of whatever you want to make.

You hope to make Gauss pistol BP?
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2012, 06:02:16 pm »

You hope to make Gauss pistol BP?

Obv not gauss and gatling, could you imagine how fast everyone would rage quit if you could sd pistol snipe across the map?

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2012, 08:17:19 pm »

aint the best suggestion to remove blueprints and return old system ? :)
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2012, 11:39:38 pm »

Quote from: Erich Hoenecker
Ahead forever, backwards never.

Freely translated.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2012, 01:09:31 am »

Maybe, but only from "BOSS" varient groups perhaps, say 1/1000 encounters of for example "Unity Patrol" will be "Elite" Unity that are 2-3 times more hitpoints higher stats, etc,.  Then maybe 1/10 will be a good "drop" (like old diablo ][) of a blueprint up to that level of equipment that they commonly utilize.  This would require alot of effort on the devs part and is not very likely to ever occur.  Also it goes agaisnt everything devs believe in, namely NO GEAR OR FUN for players!

But i wouldn't mind random loot drops, bring back the feel of excitement of looting.  And speed N*XXer looters (you know who you are!) plying your craft, namely being a douche.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 01:14:20 am by TKs-KaBoom »
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2012, 03:04:16 am »

Yes people will totally be able to form groups strong enough to take them out while waiting for a 1/100000 chance to maybe get something useful.

Rage master

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2012, 03:45:38 am »

Why not give Them to glow/areas/v13...and add adv chem components...and maby other way to get hq fibers. And new armors and ca mk2 Bp.
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2013, 02:30:29 pm »

just wait till the pointsystem is fixed at BOS
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2013, 04:43:50 pm »

I like the idea of dismantling like Roachor said. Maybe a set % based chance to recieve them or as he mentioned a required amount of dismantling to recieve one. This current system of foot lockers makes it very difficult to locate one, and most of the time it is a BP you dont need.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 24 queries.