"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 12:18:26 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Alternative to Jet for keeping slaves happy.  (Read 1243 times)

Alternative to Jet for keeping slaves happy.
« on: October 21, 2012, 08:07:03 pm »

When a slave gets low on loyalty you should be able to beat them to increase it instead of feeding them jet. Jet is worth more than the slaves and you need large quantities to keep them happy.

avv

Re: Alternative to Jet for keeping slaves happy.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 08:27:08 pm »

Better would be to reduce jet price, which is 400 caps and make it craftable in large amounts.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 09:41:19 pm »

Better would be to reduce jet price, which is 400 caps and make it craftable in large amounts.
Or rather increase the loyalty gain from jet. 5-10% is too little. 20-40% would be much better. I mean, its just slaves.

Pucha

• Smash!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 11:38:04 am »

Damn, why giving a slave jet? we should been able to use catlle prod to tase them hard and then they should obey you or run away/die - they are slaves no friends
p.s
happy slave?
WTF it's ridiculous!

« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 11:39:48 am by Pucha »
(Work+study..)ⁿ

NightForce

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 11:47:45 am »

Why not just scrap this whole thing all together, keep the money system for mercs but nothing needed for slaves.

Oh we do have the ability to craft jet there is a nice blue print to be aquired but somebody forgot the to add advance chemical components into the game :)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 11:50:23 am by NightForce »
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 05:05:17 pm »

Why not just scrap this whole thing all together, keep the money system for mercs but nothing needed for slaves.

Oh we do have the ability to craft jet there is a nice blue print to be aquired but somebody forgot the to add advance chemical components into the game :)
agreed

Pacifism

• Remember Neil Armstrong
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 06:34:27 am »

ATTENTION SLAVES! THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES!
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2012, 12:44:43 pm »

People that beat their slaves are training them wrong.  The smart slavers merely load them up with 10000 items to break their spirit.

café saké

• on the road
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 11:21:28 pm »

I like slave system like it is.
If i don't care of my slave, i give them kamikaze mission and slave again other peoples.
If i wait too much, slave try to kill my character! I already see that, imagine, i am in my tent, i heard some shoots of weapon, i think "baserape! baserape!" like a noob, i take a rocketluncher and exit my local with ferm intention to kill all person who want my stuff. And i see the poor slave shooting with a hunter riffle my character (log out) ...
Slave take rocket in his ass, and i had a little moment of fun improvised.
If i take care of my slaves and it's not very expensive to do, i have more bad characters in my party with illimited carry weight for the price of one rope and one jet for two days, so, it's cool like that.
Holy Rotgut bless you.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 26 queries.