"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 03, 2024, 01:25:13 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: APB Reloaded, GTA style MMO  (Read 4027 times)

Re: APB Reloaded, GTA style MMO
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 11:40:21 pm »

They have as much right to say it is shit as you do to say it is awesome.  I also played it a few months ago and agree, it is shit.

Jenova

• Rise
    • FODE
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2012, 12:18:09 am »

Just giving you a hint foonlinecurious: You didn't create the game, you do not have to defend it.
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 12:55:28 am »

ok guys if you played it years ago you have no right to say its shit, games improve noobs,

I just watched some game play videos, few of them, i don't see anything special. Some third person shooter, alright there are some more aspects to the game, but looks like very poor. Just the common modern MMO that follows trends, you know one of them, you know all of them.

Game for kids to have fun and mess around.

P.S Real men play Tetris.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySQTeaaV5mc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySQTeaaV5mc</a>

Men who pay money for tetris, real men, indeed.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 01:03:52 am by T-888 »

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2012, 07:04:56 am »

ok guys if you played it years ago you have no right to say its shit, games improve noobs,
its probably completely different than what you remember, wasnt fonline different 3 years ago?
if you just tried it yesterday, then that's different, but don't come in here with your '' oh i tried that... 4 years ago.'' crap

ok guy, i downloaded APB last night to see whats new, yeah they fixed some of the lags issues but as soon as i started a mission i got owned by 2 premium with AK's i baerly killed one of them. what i want to say is that its: still shit. a very big lump of fucking shit.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2012, 12:14:24 pm »

wasnt fonline different 3 years ago?
FOnline 3 years ago: Hurr durr, bg iz OP, sneak iz OP, radscorpions iz OP.
FOnline now: Melee makes no sense, AC makes no sense, TC makes no sense.

Was it different? Not really.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2012, 06:29:06 am »

Back In-Game :D

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2012, 11:32:44 am »

Played it for a while. Pay2Win and it's shit.
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2012, 01:49:02 pm »

Played it for a while. Pay2Win and it's shit.
You said it. It seems everything on http://www.gamersfirst.com/ is like that. All i can add is www.hurr-durr.com

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2012, 02:12:45 pm »

Fallen Earth is actually good. I liked that game before gamersfirst took it over and after that.
But alone, every MMO gets boring, so I've quit the game again.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2012, 03:27:51 pm »

Yes, Rusty and me played Fallen Earth for a while too. What made us quit in the end was the endless farming for items and crafting ingredients and the long ways you have to traverse (even with fast travel). Also I personally found the mapping really bad once we left the grand canyon area. Instead of becoming more cool post apocalyptic, it was more trees and jungle and whatever. Had no mood to grind through this.

Ah and not to forget, the further you progressed in the areas, the less players you saw simply because of the bad map design (linear path from location to location / act to act- a circle with noob area in the center would have been way better). So if you were in act 3 and some event happened in act 1 (where they usually are), you have to spend money on fast travel or head back on a 1+ hour trip from act 3 to 2 to 1... which also cost you a lot fuel in the end. Meh. Sadly, the stupid map layout probably will never be changed. Just too much work now.

Also at one point I found out that I could simply grind a location for hours to make millions of money really fast. So I stopped crafting the big stuff by myself (only did the stuff that was leveling me up) and started buying everything else from the marketplace. A few patches later, they made the traders level based and my abusery had come to an end. Sadness. But it was quite fun. I was running a circle in a pvp area which was usually empty of players and picked up all loot bags of type x, which I then sold. In my hours of circleing, I only died 3 or 4 times due to mindless pvp'er around 10 levels higher than me. I just respawned and continued my circle, because the killer was already gone when I was back there (nobody else to kill, so they continued to the next area).

And I made more millions, while the killer just got a few xp. Hehe.

Now that I wrote this, I might start up the game again. Let's see what was updated in the past year or two...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 03:37:38 pm by Lexx »
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2012, 05:03:23 pm »

Yes, Rusty and me played Fallen Earth for a while too. What made us quit in the end was the endless farming for items and crafting ingredients and the long ways you have to traverse (even with fast travel). Also I personally found the mapping really bad once we left the grand canyon area. Instead of becoming more cool post apocalyptic, it was more trees and jungle and whatever. Had no mood to grind through this.

Ah and not to forget, the further you progressed in the areas, the less players you saw simply because of the bad map design (linear path from location to location / act to act- a circle with noob area in the center would have been way better). So if you were in act 3 and some event happened in act 1 (where they usually are), you have to spend money on fast travel or head back on a 1+ hour trip from act 3 to 2 to 1... which also cost you a lot fuel in the end. Meh. Sadly, the stupid map layout probably will never be changed. Just too much work now.

Also at one point I found out that I could simply grind a location for hours to make millions of money really fast. So I stopped crafting the big stuff by myself (only did the stuff that was leveling me up) and started buying everything else from the marketplace. A few patches later, they made the traders level based and my abusery had come to an end. Sadness. But it was quite fun. I was running a circle in a pvp area which was usually empty of players and picked up all loot bags of type x, which I then sold. In my hours of circleing, I only died 3 or 4 times due to mindless pvp'er around 10 levels higher than me. I just respawned and continued my circle, because the killer was already gone when I was back there (nobody else to kill, so they continued to the next area).

And I made more millions, while the killer just got a few xp. Hehe.

Now that I wrote this, I might start up the game again. Let's see what was updated in the past year or two...

haha i was always knowing that u are some type of exploiter hehe :D hail to gms :P

Jenova

• Rise
    • FODE
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2012, 05:50:36 pm »

Not connected with game masters at all. Lexx is known for being an various player. He doesn't do only 2238, he does the internet.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2012, 08:36:49 pm »

a friend of mine plays it, and he said its almost as bad as before. i tried it too, but i don't like how the gameplay works
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.264 seconds with 22 queries.