"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 11:18:16 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Please, abandon pvp. Start making quests  (Read 6284 times)

Re: Please, abandon pvp. Start making quests
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2012, 11:06:43 pm »

It's not always enforced, you should know best.

I hope you don't mean some trolling/off topic stuff or something like it, that at least make sense and it can be understood in a way, but i am talking about when you are reading a post and there is no logical explanation why it is written, there isn't a viable thought process behind it.

I will recreate his post.

World of Warcraft has no balance, if you think making balance is good then you are a stupid troll. There are a lot of player versus player suggestions in 2238, ignore them, there are players that can come in forum and donate, let us just focus on players who do quests so you don't have to work on some things, but so you have to make more "unlimited" quests to satisfy the existing population ( books will give unlimited quests ), is that hard to "copy paste" quests? There is no balance in single player games and if you kill all bots then the same principle applies to players.

By developers for developers.

Da fuk? That makes as much sense as.

Doctor: This is a banana, it is yellow and it is food (doctor shows the banana)
Ore Obtainer: Bullshit, it is an apple and a single player game.
Doctor: (the man becomes quite speechless, takes off glasses, leaves everything and goes out of the cabinet without saying a word, while going out he is passing by his secretary saying) Next patient.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 11:28:20 pm by T-888 »

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
Re: Please, abandon pvp. Start making quests
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2012, 08:00:25 am »

PvP won't be abandoned but it doesn't mean that there won't be any quests or other non-PvP content.
Locking.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 19 queries.