"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 11, 2024, 10:17:17 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Changelog 10/10/2012  (Read 35492 times)

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
Re: Changelog 10/10/2012
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2012, 04:37:55 pm »

this is bad statistics for hth to risk gear.

are you fucking serious? 9/10 chance with increased power fist damage is better than before. now unarmed players have more options to make their character deadly than before wipe. 180 AC is still a ridiculous value considering jinxed.
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2012, 04:57:19 pm »

@Adolphbin Stalin didnt i tell you ac will be nerfed soon when you were creating build with help on forum? i told you. now stop crying

I had 220AC Jinxed melee troll too and i am happy that devs nerfed it.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2012, 04:58:30 pm »

I had 220AC Jinxed melee troll too and i am happy that devs nerfed it.

i think your character will still be viable as a crippler as long as you stick to close range.

AdolphbinStalin

• Always late...
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2012, 05:08:43 pm »

With 140 AC I am getting hit hard and killed within 25 hexes- not even getting close to be able to utilize power fists; that by the way only do average 40 damage/hit. Jinxed is clearly used to troll so perhaps add some sort of -ve AC mod to Jinxed when used with HH, or remove it completely. Whats worst the update totally ruined PvE farming (and jinxed is not even used for PvE). Basically the build is useless in both PvP and PvE (when i say PvE I mean high reward encounters not some shitty raiders with spears).

now unarmed players have more options to make their character deadly than before wipe.
Cool story bro \(^_^)/
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2012, 05:12:15 pm »

AdolphbinStalin make simple fast shoter for ew/bg/sg and farm any encounter you want. and stop crying about heavy handed and ac

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2012, 05:14:17 pm »

With 140 AC I am getting hit hard and killed within 25 hexes- not even getting close to be able to utilize power fists; that by the way only do average 40 damage/hit.

ONLY 40 damage a hit? wow they should make 9999 damage a hit then. just for the sake of it. maybe you should change your game style and stick to close range and not charge snipers when you're unarmed. just sayin'.

Whats worst the update totally ruined PvE farming (and jinxed is not even used for PvE). Basically the build is useless in both PvP and PvE (when i say PvE I mean high reward encounters not some shitty raiders with spears).
well maybe you should stop killing BOS with bluesuit and get some proper 3x brd burster TB character with m60/avenger and do it like pros do it. there's plenty of good pve builds on forum. update ruined pve farming? HOW ABOUT PREVIOUS UPDATE THAT RUINED PVP?

Cool story bro \(^_^)/

check the character planner for the bonus hth perks and stfu and stop wasting bytes on this forum.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 05:19:06 pm by DeputyDope »

AdolphbinStalin

• Always late...
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2012, 05:30:21 pm »

AdolphbinStalin make simple fast shoter for ew/bg/sg and farm any encounter you want. and stop crying about heavy handed and ac
Yeah no biggie I am leveling up one right now. Just saying it would be nice to have more variety by not destroying HH builds.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2012, 05:31:32 pm »

Yeah no biggie I am leveling up one right now. Just saying it would be nice to have more variety by not destroying HH builds.

but before there was no variety AT ALL. and all the other builds were destroyed.
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2012, 05:37:08 pm »

omfg pre-wipe there were STILL unarmed players despite it being not that "op" and guess what? it was very effective back then too. now you need to use tactics to rush with power fist and maybe use armor and tank-like perk to be effective and not make some fucking cheap-ass build that can kill fully armed/armored players.

i play pre-wipe, and play HtH pre-wipe. remember what HtH were used to? little tournaments in cow pens in Redding. sometime Hinkley. no player use it for real PvP.

now you need to use tactics to rush with power fist and maybe use armor and tank-like perk to be effective and not make some fucking cheap-ass build that can kill fully armed/armored players.

i agree AC not enough now, need other defenses. its ok, its fair. that is i have saying.

you died to my characters in reno because i have high enough skill on my characters to take you down, and i change my aim to body parts with highest hit chance.

exacttly, it is simple. i died always to lasers or veterans SGuns which know where shoot.

you ask for the AC to go back to 160-180 and i bet (and im 95% sure that i'll win) that your build has EXACTLY 180 AC.

exactly. and i think 180 is too much AC. 2h ago, i test with friend shoot me, and with 140AC every shot from hunting/sniper at 25hex or less hit me. did not try other SG. with (low quality) BG it was little better, but also easy. so difference between 180 and 140AC is huge. after mine short tests, i think 160AC fair. maybe Devs or GMs could talk of theyr tests.

and like Avv say, ofc HtH can be trolls, but not if reduce AC and %KD. but 140 and -5 malus are, i say again, too much reduction.

maybe you should change your game style and stick to close range and not charge snipers when you're unarmed. just sayin'.
well maybe you should stop killing BOS with bluesuit and get some proper 3x brd burster TB character with m60/avenger and do it like pros do it. there's plenty of good pve builds on forum. update ruined pve farming? HOW ABOUT PREVIOUS UPDATE THAT RUINED PVP?

i agree wit everything you sayd. but making AC HtH fair =/= killing AC HtH.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 06:34:59 pm by Yuri Boyka »
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2012, 06:45:48 pm »

it should be a flat % to dodge instead of all or nothing like the last system

« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2012, 07:38:32 pm »

« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2012, 08:48:43 pm »

Now, i will complain for the lack of reason to complain.

This game became so perfect that i can't handle it.

Please, make brahmins reproduce, spread in all map and crap everywhere.
(and unsneak the sneakers who walk on it)

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2012, 10:12:14 pm »

I do not have a lockpicker myself, but i wonder why this was even implemented in the first place. To allow lockpickers to steal cars faster? Or to prevent someone else to steal the car from the lockpicker?

It was simply how the script (1:1 taken over from TLA, if I remember correct) handled it. We didn't do this on purpose.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #103 on: October 13, 2012, 07:02:50 am »

" habitual sniper or BG"

Any other builds just make apes pissy and cry, they aren't interested in making or using anything other than bg tanks, with 8 million superstims.  Then they claim there slugfest of bang bang pow pow SS is somehow tactical?  I don't bother to do PvP, I've seen more tactical fights by preschoolers windmilling in the playground when I was five years old.  It's really sad that the original games of fallout 1 and 2 you were able to make many, many, many viable builds (not just barter, but combat), but due to the concessions to "hardcore" pvpers nothing is as useful as a BG tank.  Say whatever you like to defend your position, but you know it's true.  You big babies cried till there was no selection of survivable builds except max hp tanks, coincidence that they are predominantly the builds you awesomely created?  Please don't make me laugh.  Yeah I do think some douche in a combat armor getting 1 hexxed with a fn fal or assault rifle would most likely result in death.  Yeah I do think somebody running up to dent your skull with a supersledge might possibly spill the brains out of your cranium.  Yeah probably being lit up like a christmas tree with a super cattle prod would leave you a smoking pile of ashes.  But hey whatever, you all like to bang bang pow, so have at it, even if it's not really that interesting in my opinion...
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

AdolphbinStalin

• Always late...
« Reply #104 on: October 13, 2012, 09:36:31 am »

160-180AC could still be countered by increasing ones gun skill %.
I guess totally ruining a whole build is easier. :(

Actually I don't mind the AC hit. Its the malus to HH strength to Knockdown that really hurts. The build cannot farm high tier encounters any more as one missed KD= insta death. And even medium tier encounters are hard (i.e Gang/Ernologists/Mercenaries etc), miss a KD and you can easily get naded for +100 damage or bursted with grease gun for +200 damage. The nerf totally ruined what was a fun pve build.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 18 queries.