"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 14, 2024, 09:49:45 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Dirty tactics in PvP  (Read 19912 times)

Re: Dirty tactics in PvP
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2012, 12:51:04 am »

Oh yeah, we hardly play this game and we are too serious, it's lucky if we have enemies in evenings, the rest of the time the game pretty much doesn't exist for us and it is been like that for a long time now, you obviously don't know what are you talking about. If you think that making some dual logs and using some spare alts on them what have just gathered up in this session witch has gone for more than half a year is serious, then oh my, maybe it is really not us who are serious, it is just a game, we like to compete having a sense of sport in it, what is wrong with that? What is your problem? See the problem might be your just not as good at it as we are, it is not fun to be on the loosing side, but being loud about it for the wrong reasons just makes you look like a fool.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 12:55:44 am by T-888 »

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2012, 12:59:58 am »

I have no problem, I just say that you take this game really seriously, how can I see according to your last post. Am I right?  ;)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 01:02:00 am by Termap »
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2012, 01:05:07 am »

Said by the guy who compares real life with a computer game and the existing features in it and everything around it.

But you forget to the several things:
real life, computer game, ... reality, .... as in reality,  ... infinite resources like as in reality, ... imperfect game anarchy. ... your real life

Wake up its a Computer Game

What? ... Okay.

I had the same idea about you, oh well i guess we both don't have problems then.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 01:06:46 am by T-888 »

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2012, 01:28:59 am »

My few cents, SoT have always tried to win by any means possible, whether it was fair or not. I dont blame them, but seems rather odd to expect some future fights in light of these circumstances.
You just cant compare RL dirty tactics to FOnline ones, those people had to do what they had to do in order to survive and protect their assets. Were here just to have fun - both sides.
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2012, 01:32:07 am »

I have to agree with that, but ...

those people had to do what they had to do in order to survive and protect their assets.

Roleplaying ... in a sense it kinda is ... :)

avv

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2012, 01:34:50 am »

We will prepare everything to manage these situations, fight as fast as possible to reduce threat and window of opportunity for third teams on world map, we will use every and single advantage necessary to equalize the odds, this is the magic about this game we love

And what if your enemy prepares everything as well? Doesn't it boil down to who prepares most in the end?

Buddy you're just lucky no other team is trying as hard as yours. When critbursts used to be rare and I was rolling one I was just thinking "ye well it takes gatling or avenger to work properly" until others started to make those builds too and causing instakills on random. Then I started to be against them.
Guess you need c-4 or few in the face to realize what's wrong with bombers. But chances are that nobody's gonna bother to do it.

Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2012, 06:50:57 am »

from my point of view only sot will play this game in about a month from now.grats sot.coa almost quit this game caz this game sucks.bbs will leave this game mb for the same reasons.i dont know about hawks.
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2012, 10:31:08 am »

And what if your enemy prepares everything as well? Doesn't it boil down to who prepares most in the end?

Buddy you're just lucky no other team is trying as hard as yours.

Other team trying as hard as we? We are trying hard? ... but we have only 1 member who likes to bomb, if he is not playing then there will be no explosives used, just like with mutants, if i am not playing there will be no mutants spawned, see that means we don't see it as a necessity (though in some situation we do and then we just try to work without it, just like with mercenaries, in situations like with million hawk troll characters and slaves on world map, we really don't like when players are camping buildings with normal characters suited for combat, it is like asking for a C4 in the face ), i spawn mutants because i like that and find it fun and the other guy blows up players for the same reason, nobody else will bother to buy mercenaries or use explosives.

No, we are not trying hard. If we did really try hard, buddy, your chances would be 0% each time no matter of third teams on world map, due to whole armies of mutants on world map and much more than 1 player doing bombings and you couldn't step inside a map and find a corner where we wouldn't have eyes on you.

Wait, what did you said, prepared everything? What does that mean? Strategy is not some item you can take advantage on even if it kinda is in this case of C4, it boils down to whom executes the better plan and use the same strategy better or counter it accordingly, this is where some skill comes into play.

Guess you need c-4 or few in the face to realize what's wrong with bombers. But chances are that nobody's gonna bother to do it.

I remember BBS blowing up 4 of our members with 1 plastic bomb including me with PKK12 Gauss and ending up loosing it, BBS have blown up us few times very nicely and it's cool that they have done that and they might do it again, if we wanted equal grounds where both teams has the same chances, where no strategy out side the box is possible and everything is "fair", the game wouldn't be interesting at all. Fonline combat system is very simple and there is not much space for improvement when it comes to individual skill, it seems players are talking about "fair" fights where both teams are purely focusing on fighting and no extra factors are involved, it is the same hinkley.

We have got few C4 in the face like hard, but it seems your guess is completely off.

Our vision of what is skill and what is proper Player versus Player doesn't revolve around pure fighting witch is blunt and uninteresting, if there is a new strategy, new way how to gain the edge over others and to involve that into our play to spice up things adding some complexity for PvP is interesting and if it is someone who can do that, there isn't anyone more fit and capable than Soldiers of Thunderstorm. :)

from my point of view only sot will play this game in about a month from now.grats sot.coa almost quit this game caz this game sucks.bbs will leave this game mb for the same reasons.i dont know about hawks.

Total dominance, achievement unlocked ... oh wait, been there, done that. ;D
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 11:22:06 am by T-888 »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2012, 04:49:09 pm »

What happened to my comment? did someone get butthurt or too offending?
Back In-Game :D

JovankaB

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2012, 05:02:13 pm »

What happened to my comment? did someone get butthurt or too offending?

You keep posting offtopic. I suggest to stop it.
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2012, 09:30:03 pm »

Bombs again and again, ok we will let you keep this nonsence alone.  I heard about NCR, good place for bombers.
- The Hawks -
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2012, 09:30:47 pm »

Okay.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 09:35:27 pm by T-888 »

maszrum

• Soldiers of Thunderstorm
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2012, 09:32:02 pm »

actrolls, proxy, slaves again and again ! :(

REALLY WANT TO HAVE 10vs10 WITHOUT BOMBERS? JUST TELL US ON IRC. WE ARE READY.

Fat Man

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2012, 09:32:54 pm »

Yes have fun fighting agiasnt nobody.

So from here on out we declare that we no longer do PvP vs TnB and well not show up for any action vs this faction. Period. Let the egotistical 12 year old flame posts begin.
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2012, 09:34:19 pm »

hope u enjoy fighting town NPCs and trolls instead, unless some team has some courage to face al queda
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 23 queries.