"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 14, 2024, 07:22:24 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Dirty tactics in PvP  (Read 19911 times)

Re: Dirty tactics in PvP
« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2012, 08:17:22 pm »

So the bomb is not detonated from some dark corner of map or from the world map.

What where you guys doing using proxy to denate the bomb on 1 screen and the character loaded with it on another lol? Where you guys denating these things with a character with the denonator sitting in your base lol?

It's not against the rules to use two characters outside of one map and on separate ones, because the rule is specifically to not use 2 characters in one map for player versus player purposes. What, tell me you didn't know that?

Just like FR, we haven't break the rules since now, i don't know why someone calling us cheaters.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 08:21:18 pm by T-888 »

JovankaB

« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2012, 08:22:29 pm »

It's not against the rules to use two characters outside of one map and on separate ones, because the rule is specifically to not use 2 characters in one map for player versus player purposes. What, tell me you didn't know that?

Actually it is against rules to use multilog in PvP. It's just that in most cases you can't PvP while sitting on WM or in base.
But with C4 you could. People who were doing it are simply cheaters - nothing less, nothing more.

Fat Man

« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2012, 08:23:49 pm »

Wasn't implying any cheating, I am also a filthy dual logger except in PvP ;d

I'm just thinking wtf where these damn exploiting sot doing with the c4 to make them change it where it has to be triggered on the same map lol.
« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2012, 08:24:46 pm »

Actually it is against rules to use multilog in PvP. It's just that in most cases you can't PvP while sitting on WM or in base.
But with C4 you could. People who were doing it are simply cheaters - nothing less, nothing more.

Jovanka with her rules, look we know you change the rules each time you don't like something and so you wouldn't look foolish of what you previously said.

Just like you suddenly decide to permanently ban some characters without proxy despite saying that you will ban only for some days and permanently only for proxy, listening to you is like each time someone else is a cheater who wasn't before. Each time you tell us something new whenever an interesting situation comes up.

Keep up some nice nonsense. :)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 08:28:37 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2012, 08:28:25 pm »

It was clearly said that duallog is forbidden for PvP purposes (since the beginning of this session), so jovanka is right and nothing has changed here, dear triplejoke. You misunderstood it which is only your own problem. So, sadly, the only fool around here is yourself :)
« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2012, 08:32:34 pm »

Rules are too general and you know it ( for the countless time, writing them down a bit more with some examples details is not hard and there wouldn't ever be such a discussion ), coming here and being cool is not going to achieve you anything, unfortunately.

Tell me how did your members did the bombings? Lucky rat lying around and blowing up by itself whenever someone comes close, so yeah, i guess i am not the only victim of confusion. ;D

It was clearly said that duallog is forbidden for PvP purposes
- Using alts (that means dual log - playing with more than one character at time, even with two computers).

I don't remember her saying that, rules are very different now ( i heard from some guy who heard from some guy ), i know that i am not banned on my taxi's.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 08:43:11 pm by T-888 »

chaoticz

• One Man Army
« Reply #126 on: October 10, 2012, 08:43:35 pm »

-edit-
Just read changelog, what well your sneaker c4s do now SoT :D

« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2012, 08:44:00 pm »

me how did your members did the bombings? Lucky rat lying around and blowing up by itself whenever someone comes close, so yeah, i guess i am not the only victim of confusion. ;D
Funny that you mention it, since some time the one carrying the bomb is not the one detonating. So, you're not forced to duallog to use c4, really :)

Though I agree that game rules should be specified also on forum, what you quoted is from February 2011, much has changed since then. Also the term "Using alts" is confusing as it's completely different thing than multilog.
« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2012, 08:50:44 pm »

Yes, of course it was cheating, whatever.

Seriously is it so hard to update the rules? I don't care what developer said once somewhere, might as well been some guy who heard it from a guy.

Funny that you mention it, since some time the one carrying the bomb is not the one detonating. So, you're not forced to duallog to use c4, really :)

I know you did that and most probably was still doing on last time you did that, because none of us looted a C4 from you, yet killing you before the explosion and the explosion always happened as soon as someone comes close. I think we have that on video, recently. :)

I don't actually care, but you calling others cheaters and agreeing with rules ... damn. :)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 08:53:39 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2012, 09:06:53 pm »

I know you did that and most probably was still doing on last time you did that, because none of us looted a C4 from you, yet killing you before the explosion and the explosion always happened as soon as someone comes close. I think we have that on video, recently. :)
"Probably". Dunno what you are trying to prove, yet you fail. What does video prove? Should I record teamspeak so you can hear that there are two people involved in each bombing? I used duallog to carry out c4 bombings earlier this session, but it was just less convenient, at least for me.

I don't actually care, but you calling others cheaters and agreeing with rules ... damn. :)
Me calling others cheaters where? I have no problems with admitting that I used duallog in pvp also.
The thing is that I know the rules and I'm not going to release butthurtstorm when banned. You need to understand that if you don't follow the rules, you're doing it at your own risk.
« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2012, 09:12:45 pm »

Should I record teamspeak so you can hear that there are two people involved in each bombing?

Very funny, i know, we know that you still used it recently in such a way, maybe not you, but one of your members for sure.

Nothing you say is going to change that.

Me calling others cheaters where?
You misunderstood it which is only your own problem. So, sadly, the only fool around here is yourself :)

If i misunderstood it, it doesn't mean i wasn't to be considered a cheater and if you are telling me that i am fooling myself if i am trying to state the opposite, that is just the same as calling me a cheater without any exceptions ( more like because of no exceptions ), not knowing doesn't relieve someone from responsibility. Right?

Don't need to point fingers to tell something, maybe you didn't notice what you wrote? :)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 09:18:18 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2012, 09:26:20 pm »

Very funny, i know, we know that you still used it recently in such a way, maybe not you, but one of your members for sure.

Nothing you say is going to change that.
Sounds dramatic  ;D

Don't need to point fingers to tell something, maybe you didn't notice what you wrote? :)
I'd rather say you must be too busy reading your own brilliant posts so you don't pay attention to what others write :D
So, how about you go out breathe some fresh air and stop taking this game and forum pvp too seriously?
« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2012, 09:28:42 pm »

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2012, 11:52:50 pm »

Lol C4 to kill enamies but SoT does realise that we camp the room with no windows to have a cance to win?
Brad Smalls is back
« Reply #134 on: October 17, 2012, 12:33:43 am »

Dirty tactics? Hannibal used an army of war elephants. Scipio ordered his troops to make as much noise as possible and the elephants ran back in chaos and collided with Hannibal's own cavalry.

Battles are about using all tactics available and the great leaders in history are known for their "dirty" tactics. The opposite side just has to make the best of it like Scipio did when the elephants were charging at his men.

If you want pvp without these tactics then we have Hinkley.

Interesting story.

I'll go to the enemy's voice chat next TC and scream as loud as I can.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 23 queries.