"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 20, 2024, 10:00:22 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: Donations needed  (Read 74986 times)

Re: Donations needed
« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2012, 05:51:52 am »

>:( Hello there, Actually we can't play correctly on your server (every time BIG SHITTY LAG).
So, i can gave some money for your cost with the hoster. When the server work fine you get the money!
Enjoy with right people.
« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2012, 08:15:08 am »

No information, no communication, no bug fix => no money.

THIS
We are wasteland's 100% up-to-date manual. Find us if you need a hand.

Support the Maltese Falcon Open Mic Night!
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,25332.0.html

Blazekin

« Reply #167 on: October 26, 2012, 12:05:21 pm »

Holy shit, why did I just read all 12 pages of this haha. This forum is more harsh than the wastes. How to know how much money is needed yet or has at least a few months already been secured?
My characters are Blazekin(crafter), Arcanine(pve), and Entei(pvp) Ninetails(got that charisma shit) Vulpix(sneakin around and stuff).

Gruik

• GROAR!
« Reply #168 on: October 28, 2012, 05:25:10 pm »

Holy shit, why did I just read all 12 pages of this haha. This forum is more harsh than the wastes. How to know how much money is needed yet or has at least a few months already been secured?

Same as you hahaha !

For your question, it's posted on some devs/admins messages, but if you ask they will tell you ^^

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #169 on: October 29, 2012, 10:46:17 pm »

Well as being king of the wasteland i only keep collecting payments for protecion from others and once again time has come to pay up myself, so 5 euros in, so protect me :D Also i would like to express my own opinion, and my opinion is that many features that are new are worse than old in my opinion, i would like to see more trading between players like it was before, more interaction with npc factions like it was before blue prints, and some other things also, so what i want to say, if you feel that you made wrong move, dont be afraid to do a step back, because according to einstein, sometimes it is really a big step forward :)

Also other players should keep in mind, that you DONATE NOT PAY and you DONATE not for developers developing game, but for your fuckin self so you could keep playing it. Thank you devs, and keep up the good work :)

JovankaB

« Reply #170 on: October 29, 2012, 10:49:31 pm »

Well as being king of the wasteland i only keep collecting payments for protecion from others and once again time has come to pay up myself, so 5 euros in, so protect me :D Also i would like to express my own opinion, and my opinion is that many features that are new are worse than old in my opinion, i would like to see more trading between players like it was before, more interaction with npc factions like it was before blue prints, and some other things also, so what i want to say, if you feel that you made wrong move, dont be afraid to do a step back, because according to einstein, sometimes it is really a big step forward :)

Also other players should keep in mind, that you DONATE NOT PAY and you DONATE not for developers developing game, but for your fuckin self so you could keep playing it. Thank you devs, and keep up the good work :)

Thanks a lot vedaras.

Gruik

• GROAR!
« Reply #171 on: October 30, 2012, 01:04:26 am »

@vedaras : I can't believe there is actually some other people who can tell normally that they don't like something without being insultant ^^ Plus, you propose something for it, and you do it QUOTING EINSTEIN haha :p

I give a second chance to the game at this moment, can't accept it to "die", because I know its potential, and devs (even if they change or aren't implied as much as others all the time) potential. And I think that writing 12 pages of debates is a little waste of time, when they ask for money for everyone to be able to play. You can't say "I can donate but I won't because I don't agree with you", I mean just don't donate, no need to explain why -,-

I'm not saying that we shouldn't discuss about actual problems and future for the game, especially for those who donate often, but this shouldn't be in here...

Nexxos

• o_O
  • O_o
« Reply #172 on: November 27, 2012, 11:52:02 pm »

Sent three euros from my account, which had (yes, had!) a great balance of 3,78 euros, hope it helps, you know. Thought that I should flip the coin if to donate my last caps or not, but still proceeded to put the few euros to a better use without flipping the coin.
“And we passed through the cavern of rats.

And we passed through the path of streaming flamethrowers.

And we passed through the faction of the blind.

And we passed through the slough of swarm.

And we passed through the vale of tears.

And we came, finally, to the ice caverns.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #173 on: November 28, 2012, 12:33:04 am »

You can take your donations and shove it, I hope server get shut down because nobody donates to your crap game.
Now why would you say that?
What made you so angry and frustrated that you would post something like this.
« Reply #174 on: November 28, 2012, 06:39:23 am »

Is it that time again? Was all the server money spent on delicious czech beer? ;)

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #175 on: November 28, 2012, 07:56:19 am »

i dont think it is. I'll try to beat scypior to post an update.

Black Widow

« Reply #176 on: November 28, 2012, 01:25:51 pm »

Is it that time again? Was all the server money spent on delicious czech beer? ;)

it never was delicious czech beer but : CHEAP BOOZE AND CHEAP HOES

Knife_cz

• Ah yes 'Reapers'. Get out of here stalker.
« Reply #177 on: November 28, 2012, 03:47:23 pm »

Then I belive that you never had Czech beer before.
For it is the best one all around.
(Also nicest women here B))

Killer Rabbit

« Reply #178 on: November 28, 2012, 03:48:45 pm »

polish beer is better, and chicks.

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #179 on: November 28, 2012, 05:56:13 pm »

Well, I guess it's not so far from the truth... I've been doing some CHEAP ABOOZE lately...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 24 queries.