"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • June 04, 2024, 04:52:51 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17

Author Topic: Donations needed  (Read 75338 times)

Re: Donations needed
« Reply #150 on: October 09, 2012, 07:13:05 pm »

Doesn't matter.

Player will not want to support a server if he doesn't like it, it is as simple as that.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #151 on: October 09, 2012, 07:34:07 pm »

I think you don't understand something, there are players who previously donated and if someone is asking for something in return, it is the same as to tell the reason why they don't want to donate anymore. For everyone who didn't donate and have considered it in past, there are two ways how to express yourself if someone wishes to do so, degrade the whole game to complete piece of shit and start insulting someone and saying that there will be no money or just a hint for some changes that would change their mind. Someone said that before, some updates would make the money flow, active topic is just a reminder for that.

Doesn't seem very pointless to me, kid.
You seem to didn't get the point, cash is not for running out server for devs, they can run it in basement, and take out bugs in tortoise speed, but still they CAN, and cash is for fallout-likers, to play the game, eventually find some bugs and help in development(lol).

EDIT: If you want to destroy me verbally, I do not care, and one more thing : If you want to use argument "another dev ass licker" you found the wrong guy here.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 07:40:01 pm by Tomowolf »
h
« Reply #152 on: October 09, 2012, 07:45:37 pm »

Cash is what let the players play together, less player donate the better chances of the server running in a basement and that means any player who donates has to be interested in updates and well being of the server, it is essential to upkeep a stable population what is important for any player and for the donations themselves indirectly. If server is in a bad shape, it looses population and that is not good for anyone, donating or not.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 07:51:55 pm by T-888 »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #153 on: October 09, 2012, 08:12:07 pm »

EDIT: If you want to destroy me verbally, I do not care, and one more thing : If you want to use argument "another dev ass licker" you found the wrong guy here.

if you gonna lie about that, at least use some mouth-wash to cover the smell up.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 08:14:46 pm by DeputyDope »

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #154 on: October 09, 2012, 08:27:13 pm »

Cash is what let the players play together, less player donate the better chances of the server running in a basement and that means any player who donates has to be interested in updates and well being of the server, it is essential to upkeep a stable population what is important for any player and for the donations themselves indirectly. If server is in a bad shape, it looses population and that is not good for anyone, donating or not.
That's a lot better answer that than previous one  ;D.
Derputy Dope, oh you...
Gonna donate when I'll be living on my own : P.
h

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #155 on: October 09, 2012, 09:48:10 pm »

Requesting donation status!

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2012, 12:11:48 am »

Requesting donation status!
donation status - all money will be used for cheap wine and cheap mexicain child slaves.
so all in all devs are busy and there wont be an update.
Roaming the waste again.

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #157 on: October 10, 2012, 10:29:57 am »

donation status - all money will be used for cheap wine

joke's old, dude
« Reply #158 on: October 10, 2012, 10:34:45 am »

« Reply #159 on: October 10, 2012, 09:45:35 pm »

There is changelog, how about donations now ? :D

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #160 on: October 11, 2012, 12:58:34 am »

This is outrageous!  I am not donating till the brahmin pens are fixed!  Come on Jovanka, I have complete faith in you! 
j/k I don't care about the pens and I don't think anybody else does, but Jovanka, you are in it this far!  I'd like you to be successful!  :)  Keep trying sweetie!  Good update.  Now I'm off to buy beer instead of donating ;)
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2012, 01:31:59 am »

Now I'm off to buy beer instead of donating ;)
Atleast an honest answer...

brad smalls

• I like PK
« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2012, 02:23:22 am »

lol i bet half the people raging probs wont donate even if there was a good update
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 02:27:06 am by brad smalls »
Brad Smalls is back
« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2012, 04:21:08 am »

I'm not donating till ac cap is removed only for me and I'm given a vertibird

« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2012, 05:43:26 am »

That guy.
He saved FOnline, give him a personal vertibird, pliz. :)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 17 queries.