"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 21, 2024, 05:56:13 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Author Topic: Donations needed  (Read 75015 times)

Re: Donations needed
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2012, 09:17:01 pm »

Where exactly is problem, in ONE update, in one "shuted down" server, where will be just ONE hotquick fix such as AC repair/removal.

By the way, agreed what Avv said. For me, i dont understand why you cant make one update with only one fix on list just to make PvP comunnity happy.

I can surely say, after AC fix you will have 50% easier way for some money.
Avatar: Equality of rights for ghouls!

avv

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2012, 09:17:42 pm »

If they don't like what they hear, they get frustrated as well.

What I've noticed is that devs often get told they are wrong about what's going on ingame and how this game is really played. I understand it's not fun being proven wrong and then laughed on top of it but if something isn't true then it isn't. Conversations about mechanics and features shouldn't be about who's right but what's best for the game. Admittedly some players are unable to state their feedback in respectful way but that doesn't diminish the content related to game mechanics in their message.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2012, 09:21:52 pm »

They don't wanna tell us they want to remove all weapons and armors except crappy ones to fit to their vision of realistic post-apocalyptic world.  ;D

=> No really, could you PLEASE tell us something about your future plans for the game ? Nothing about dates or anything concrete but at least some details about what side of the game you wanna develop ? PvP organized system as domination mode we heard about ? PvE with more "dungeons" like you added with Ares ? Something totally new ? Give us something to eat !

And make the quick fixes 95 percent of the community wait as much as their next birthday ! And stop your ostrich attitude about how bad you feel with this baaaad community ! Every game has his dosis of haters. Their number will only grow if you keep everything for yourself. Hey, we're here for years on your game, remember ? That's because you made things good, or we would have left already. Well, at least, some... things.

(Do as Rusty : launch a giant bomba on some city to calm your nerves !)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 09:25:33 pm by Shangalar »

avv

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2012, 09:49:41 pm »

For me, i dont understand why you cant make one update with only one fix on list just to make PvP comunnity happy.

That's harder said than done  ;) Working with pvp community will never end because it's so quickly evolving area of gameplay.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2012, 03:04:52 am »

That's harder said than done  ;) Working with pvp community will never end because it's so quickly evolving area of gameplay.
we all agree that ac must go. The ones that dont want it to go in the "pvp community" are solo trolls like roacher.
Roaming the waste again.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2012, 03:10:45 am »

Sorry, I just wanted to post this

we all agree that ac must go. The ones that dont want it to go in the "pvp community" are solo trolls like roacher.
whoa whoa whoa, I play solo too but I don't troll around with AC, too much work just to level an alt just to have people have their weapon exploded.

I never play PvP cuz im solo and I get swarmed by another Faction :(

And thanks whoever donated money, Horatio I think
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2012, 05:19:31 am »

After the next wipe I'll donate another $90-$100 again.

Lordus

• So long and THANKS for all the fish!
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2012, 02:45:04 pm »

Lets bargain.. Players want Name Colourizing, devs needs money. Give us back NC as a proof of "by gamers for gamers" attitude.

The whole problem is that we understand that new features and updates cost a lot of devs real life time, but for crist, it cost almost zero time to "downgrade" unbalanced mechanics to previous sessions shapes that most previous sessions players wants.

And dont forget: Fallout Online is not only Fonline, there are a lot of existing projects and argument "dont play 2238" in context of donation appeal is ridiculous..
So long and THANKS for all the fish!

Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2012, 04:52:46 pm »

Just donated 5 euros. Glad to help you guys :).
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2012, 05:06:48 pm »

I have been playing this game for about 3-4 weeks now and I've had a lot of fun with it. I'm pretty sure devs hear all the voices conserning present bugs and will change them when they will get some free time. Just wanted to say I appreciate all the hard work and time you have put into the game. I hope the project will keep on developing. That being said, I just donated few euros and whish you all the best.
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2012, 05:07:47 pm »

i send 10 euro:)  grrr last time

wipe
added new quest
added new dialogs
run the updater to obtain the new files. thx HF 

Fu with this update

we need PVP changes
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2012, 05:33:25 pm »

i think lexx was not only meaning some playerbase i guess it was more into his dev freinds direction ... i think whole dev team had a problem 

older devs have the power but arent much around i guess new devs / active devs wanna do something but cant at the end of the day with approval or whatever it is named lol ...

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2012, 06:24:42 pm »

You like the game and you want to play it, you can donate.
You don't like it, then don't play and stop whining and asking for changes.
And saying stuff like "I will donate when you do this and this..." is just stupid, so please stop with that.
It's very simple.

Imagine yourself being at their place and your players always whining "this is bad, change it!!!", "i dont play this stupid game!!!lol". I bet you would lose motivation to work on the game, when you see that anything you do is just bad.

jacky.

« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2012, 08:13:57 pm »

Giving ur money and demanding something is quite normal.
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2012, 08:55:52 pm »

Giving ur money and demanding something is quite normal.
In case of donations it's quite normal to not demand anything. In what universe are you living?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 24 queries.