"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • October 06, 2024, 03:18:17 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: can we get Bozar ?????  (Read 2369 times)

Re: can we get Bozar ?????
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 12:59:20 pm »

What the hell does this gun make special? The damage? ;D

I'd say the rarity makes it special.

Letting it be in game and farmable will add to the variety of the BG-er :)
Lets say you have a crit BG-er and someone is out of range of your burst. You switch to off-hand bozar and squeeze your shot ;)

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 06:26:01 pm »

I'd say the rarity makes it special.

Letting it be in game and farmable will add to the variety of the BG-er :)
Lets say you have a crit BG-er and someone is out of range of your burst. You switch to off-hand bozar and squeeze your shot ;)

Bozar is a shitty weapon, because the owner will be afraid to lose it and not even consider it for PvP, since it deals mere raw damage and requires a specialized 10LK BG build.

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 06:41:19 pm »

Bozar is a shitty weapon, because the owner will be afraid to lose it and not even consider it for PvP, since it deals mere raw damage and requires a specialized 10LK BG build.

But Enzo said "letting it be farmable..." - Anyway making Bozar farmable would allow players to make BG snipers. There are already SG and EW snipers, adding another sniper class sounds like just more things to balance :P I personally prefer devs to make SG bursting more useful, or see if Shotguns need to be polished (now that they have knockback effect which makes them more interesting).
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 06:49:18 pm »

What the hell does this gun make special? The damage? ;D

i said, its a sniper rifle but bg. same stats. doesnt have burst mode. requires even more ap's to shot eyes than sniper rifle.
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 07:11:44 pm »

If wiki is accurate on sniper rifle damage (can't be bothered digging through my base to find out lol) bozar has much higher average dmg output although if it doesn't have the long range perk it would be a huge pain to get good hitchance at 50.
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 07:37:49 pm »

Wiki is accurate for both weapons. Bozar takes one more ap and 1 more str to use, 142 max damage on a crit with 3 brd but you'd still be paper thin. Pretty useless imo to have a slow low hp sniper.

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 22 queries.