Author Topic: Global Warfare(FoT + "League of Legends" + FODE and FoT maps)  (Read 37479 times)

Re: Global Warfare(FoT + "League of Legends" + FODE and FoT maps)
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2012, 12:41:59 am »
ok, thx for nice words, server is working but i need few days to start official CBT, and than i will give you access. On CBT will be available 5 maps propably and all 16 basic builds for make good balance(characters).

Here i will put stats of every builds, and in that topic you can later put suggestions:
http://forum.fonlinetactics.com/index.php?topic=870.msg5756#new
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 12:44:34 am by xenom »

Offline Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2012, 01:02:42 am »
Xenom, being honest, with your skill and fun you got creating this kind of stuff, better match with bigger group and do something bigger, because doing some PVP servers tla alike but with new ideas will give you 50 bored players from 2238, for about 2 weeks, and then again it will be empty, that just my advice, don't waste your time on these kind of projects.
h

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2012, 10:06:56 am »
Xenom, being honest, with your skill and fun you got creating this kind of stuff, better match with bigger group and do something bigger, because doing some PVP servers tla alike but with new ideas will give you 50 bored players from 2238, for about 2 weeks, and then again it will be empty, that just my advice, don't waste your time on these kind of projects.

You are right. Xenom starts too many projects and doesn't finish any of them.

Offline Jenova

• Rise
    • FODE
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2012, 12:39:21 pm »
You are right. Xenom starts too many projects and doesn't finish any of them.
He hasn't yet. Desert Europe is currently making a good progress, FoT is used for other projects so it's like an addon for his other projects.
And Global Warfare will be finished too, since I know Xenom, and he is a really great developer who doesn't give up.

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2012, 12:55:24 pm »
He hasn't yet. Desert Europe is currently making a good progress, FoT is used for other projects so it's like an addon for his other projects.
And Global Warfare will be finished too, since I know Xenom, and he is a really great developer who doesn't give up.

Yes, Xenom is the best developer of fonline engine, he make new, great projects, do many features. I like it very much but I want play on his server more than 2 weeks :) He can make the best fonline server but he must finish it and make progress, not abandon.

Offline Tomowolf

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2012, 01:27:58 pm »
And who will play on those servers? Each 10 players? Its just waste of time, better make a one good server than 4 shitty.
h

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2012, 01:56:48 pm »
And who will play on those servers? Each 10 players? Its just waste of time, better make a one good server than 4 shitty.
And you will make this server? Your comment is shitty(another polish troll) and my english.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUFunM_FW08" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUFunM_FW08</a>
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 01:58:31 pm by xenom »

Offline barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2012, 02:32:06 pm »
No Xenom, Tomowolf is right because you always start new project and don't finish it. I see FoT: MOBA is better version of Fonline Tactics - it is good. I am waiting for open beta.
But one suggestion for you, improve this project because in my opinion fonline tactics wasn't complete.

Offline Tomowolf

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2012, 02:49:16 pm »
The problem is he works alone or with small group, and points to high skrycrapper, that just can't be done alone, or in small group, just my two cents.

And no, its not trolling, but my opinion on that and advice.
h

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2012, 02:56:57 pm »
The problem is he works alone or with small group, and points to high skrycrapper, that just can't be done alone, or in small group, just my two cents.

sorry you,re right.
On FoT i am working with Cerberix ont this moment, and nobody other.
On Fode Ras, Jenova, Galachad and nobody other. It seems like problem, but step by step we are going foward. Sometimes don't have power, but when rest is taken, than i am back.

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2012, 01:53:01 am »

Do not agree. The progress and the good concept depends on "Will to make it" of Developers, Not the amounts. How Many Awesome indie Games we have done just by 3 people? 1 Scripter, 1 Graphic artist and 1 Music compositor... And when we have music and graphics done in engine, One Man can make something too awesome that the world did not expect.

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2012, 07:49:57 pm »
Do not agree. The progress and the good concept depends on "Will to make it" of Developers, Not the amounts. How Many Awesome indie Games we have done just by 3 people? 1 Scripter, 1 Graphic artist and 1 Music compositor... And when we have music and graphics done in engine, One Man can make something too awesome that the world did not expect.
Do not agree :-) if you don't have proffesional developers.

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2012, 08:37:32 pm »
Do not agree :-) if you don't have proffesional developers.

Naah, alot non professional games were much better than Big companies products... If you are not professional it will just take more time, but if you want it so badly, you can reach it. I am not talking about awesome graphics, cutscene movies and other shit. I am talking about the Gameplay, the thing that is weak aspect at most games of these days.

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2012, 09:35:22 pm »
About movies, game intro preview:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF9kAJAXXVE" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF9kAJAXXVE</a>

We have new designers team who will make with us the project :-)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 09:40:00 pm by xenom »

Offline Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2012, 04:47:14 am »
To be honest, this project looks like some giant Hinkley. I have no interest at all in playing this, as I'm not very fan of Hinkley, except one time / 6 months. No adrenalin, no intensity, no consequence. Good luck though !