"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 04:01:14 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Pots' Parties: Wasteland Expeditions  (Read 16904 times)

Re: Pots' Parties: Wasteland Expeditions
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 09:29:52 pm »

Pots' Party 2: Results...

We set off from the Shady Sands bazaar, slightly delayed by a rocket blast.  We lost one man on the way, but a friend of mine joined up at Broken Hills, so we numbered 6 in total.  Some brought their own kit, some geared up at the safe house.  Well armed and ready for action, we began the hunt.  We ran in to a small Unity patrol of 4 or 5 hunting some rad scorpions.  The hunters quickly became the prey!  Some sniped from far away, some got right up in their faces with miniguns.  We wiped them out with no casualties.

We continued down the road, on our way to meeting our goal of killing 18 Unity soldiers, and feeling pretty good about it.  But the next group we ran in to was a full combat squad, 8 or 9 strong! 

THERE WAS A  FIRE FIGHT!

We fought bravely, but to no avail.  We were pummeled with heavy weapons fire, and Pots went down quick.  Judging from the rockets flying through the air and muffled screams, I gather folks fought on valiantly, but it was only seconds later that a unity soldier in metal armor, and then a ghoul, were standing over me.  Then everything faded away...

All in all, much better than the last run.  We got a little farther towards goal, with a few more people.  I look forward to the next expedition.  Thanks to all who participated!  I hope you had a good time, I know I did.

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, 09:23:01 pm »

Expedition 3: Vault City is full of assholes.

Those prissy shits that hang out in their precious walled paradise all day grind my gears.  They have so much, I am sure they can afford to let us wastelanders share in their success.

Goal of this expedition: Eliminate twice as many Vault City patrol soldiers as there are members in the expedition when we arrive at the area around Vault City.

Departure Time: The expedition will leave from the Shady Sands bazaar Saturday Wednesday, October 3rd at 9pm GMT +2 (forum time).

Edit:  Oops... sorry about the mix up.  Thanks for pointing that out Crovax.  It is tomorrow.
BTW, Kev Walker is THE MAN.  Props.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 06:20:36 am by Spidercat »
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2012, 01:05:42 am »

So is it saturday or is it tomorow? You got your date wrong.
"I am condemned without end." -Crovax
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, 01:16:16 am »

lets rape BOS Bunker that would be fun  :-*
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2012, 06:23:27 am »

lets rape BOS Bunker that would be fun  :-*

That was the first expedition.  I plan on revisiting it after going a few other places first.  If you are looking for a challenge I was planning on taking on the enclave soon.  You may want to keep an eye out for that one.
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2012, 06:34:50 am »

lets see if we can rape the captains room
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2012, 09:28:16 pm »

Pots' Party 3: Results...

5 intrepid souls, clad in heavy metal plating, set off from the Shady Sands bazaar towards Vault City with murder on the mind.  Upon arriving at the VC area we happened upon a major scene.  Goul crazies fighting a large band of slavers was just then being enforced on by a squad of no less than 9 vault city patrol officers!

The shooting began all at once.  The gouls and the the slavers were all dead in moments.  Everyone from our expedition fought valiantly.  Pots scored a kill himself before being overwhelmed by 5 VC soldiers.  In the end, another party wipe.  This time on the first encounter, but it was a massive encounter, so I don't feel too bad.

Thanks for those who took part! 

Next expedition will be to San Francisco to score some sweet Hubologist loot.  Rippers to the eyes, lasers to the crotch, and plasma explosions for everyone!  ;D
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 09:32:24 pm by Spidercat »
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2012, 10:26:20 pm »

Damn i slept too late :/. Oh well ill try to join next time and thanks for the props.
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2012, 11:54:59 pm »

Lol good stalker kill BOS good job dude lol you can kill players¿

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2012, 07:08:29 am »

That was the first expedition.  I plan on revisiting it after going a few other places first.  If you are looking for a challenge I was planning on taking on the enclave soon.  You may want to keep an eye out for that one.

I would like to participate in enclave event, but iam online onlz on weekends and mondays..
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 07:38:50 pm »

Expedition 4: Religion

As I am sure we are all aware, at the core of any religion is the desire to spread it's influence as far and wide as it can.  Hubologists based in San Francisco have been prowling farther and farther from the safety of the city to confront the mercs and press gangs that frequent the surrounding urban ruins.  This is an opportunity not only to stem civilization's creep in to the wastes, but to acquire some sweet ass loot!

Goal of this expedition:  Eliminate twice as many Hubologists as there are members in the expedition when we arrive at the San Francisco Ruins.

Departure Time: The expedition will leave from the Shady Sands bazaar Tuesday, October 9th at 9pm GMT +2 (forum time).

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2012, 09:50:32 pm »

Pots Party 4: Results

5 Intrepid souls set off towards San Francisco with adventure in their hearts.  The trip across the hills west of Shady Sands and the great desert was only briefly interrupted by a massive pack of geckos.  After brushing that aside the party arrived with all members and the goal of 5 Hubologists was set in stone.

Things started out slowly, I think we may have arrived at prayer time, but they started showing up soon enough.  One after another, the robed men fell, as did the scum they were there battling. 

All things fell to the expedition and we were a mere 1 kill away from our goal when disaster hit!  The members of the expedition became the hunted.  Men clad in combat armor showed up and took us by surprise.  At first I thought I had been struck down by some careless friendly fire.  But it became apparent that we had been murdered when a hummer pulled up to transport all the ill gotten loot.

Thanks to all those who participated in this expedition, and congrats to those who ended it this time.  It was spectacular.  I wish we could have met our goal, but we were only 1 away, and the end was very entertaining!
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2012, 10:32:54 pm »

Yeah, it was great !
Too bad Predator885 and some other guy raped our asses like pigrats before we could reach our goal.
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2012, 10:41:12 pm »

I got left behind :/. I wish i had gotten a chance to be in the fight.
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2012, 11:36:19 pm »

Sorry about that brother, I hate to leave folks behind.  That sucks bad, but every second we delay in the bazaar is a chance for some troll to pop in and potentially end the expedition before it starts.

The way I see it, if I want more attendance I have to show consistency by following expedition rules as closely as I can.  That means leaving on time and not going back for folks.  As much as I would like to go back, I have to think of the expedition as a whole.

I hope you make it next time.  I am thinking it may finally be time to tackle... the Enclave...  8)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 21 queries.