"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 08:34:08 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: random pownage  (Read 2455 times)

Re: random pownage
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2012, 10:22:05 pm »

I seriously don't care about random people opinion, especially those who can't read, someone like Gimper. Please a few of my messages above.

And just for you, Gimper, you said, ANOTHER rage thread. Its good indicator that something might be wrong in game.

I am enraged. I have reasons. I have good reasons. I have exampled them. I gave arguments. I asked you to provide arguments too. I EXPLICITLY asked MENTALLY CHALLENGED people to do that. And still they fail...

scarletdevilist

• Whoop ass time! ^^
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2012, 11:37:22 pm »

*yawn*

More rage.

Personally if that happened to me, I would learn something. Get more artillery, and be really geared up when I go to a mine.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2012, 12:00:36 am »

nooob, Noob I say!

but I do like the idea of previewing in Mines
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2012, 12:30:01 am »

*yawn*

More rage.

Personally if that happened to me, I would learn something. Get more artillery, and be really geared up when I go to a mine.
Wao, nice insult, i will rephrase you, 'you are stupid, cause u didn't' " Get more artillery, and be really geared up".
1) You did not read my several messages.
2) You did not provide any arguments for or against what I have proposed.

avv

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2012, 01:45:40 am »

Allow preview in mines. Move spawns next to exit grids. Make it so that you spawn where your preview shows.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2012, 04:22:05 am »

An easier solution might be to put some kind of infinitely re-spawning critter in gecko mine; so that slaves can't live there forever or would run out of ammo. I for one like the idea of critters in unprotected mines, since it creates a natural hazard which affects miners and pkers alike.

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2012, 05:11:22 am »

Wao, nice insult, i will rephrase you, 'you are stupid, cause u didn't' " Get more artillery, and be really geared up".
1) You did not read my several messages.
2) You did not provide any arguments for or against what I have proposed.
Dude, if you don't quit being such a d***, you will probably get banned from forum. Take a chill pill bro. People just don't shouldn't make a thread about everything that goes wrong in game for them. This ain't Facebook broseph. People do not care if you got pk'd. Its part of the game. If you would have went to a different mine, all this whining and fussing could have been prevented. Just be more careful, and SHUT UP.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 05:13:20 am by Gimper »

falloutdude

• just some canadian guy
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2012, 05:12:57 am »

An easier solution might be to put some kind of infinitely re-spawning critter in gecko mine; so that slaves can't live there forever or would run out of ammo. I for one like the idea of critters in unprotected mines, since it creates a natural hazard which affects miners and pkers alike.
i personally don't like that because it just makes me have to send in a alt to kill all the critter before i go in with miner. making mining take even longer.
Roaming the waste again.
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2012, 09:27:54 am »

regenerating critters could be a good way to level melee mercs/dogs.
I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2012, 10:13:09 am »

Dude, if you don't quit being such a d***, you will probably get banned from forum. Take a chill pill bro. People just don't shouldn't make a thread about everything that goes wrong in game for them. This ain't Facebook broseph. People do not care if you got pk'd. Its part of the game. If you would have went to a different mine, all this whining and fussing could have been prevented. Just be more careful, and SHUT UP.

Learn to read. I several times explained, i don't care what retards think and care about. Very first message was for tards like you. Got nothing on matter proposed? - Than don't say anything, your opinion in here did not in any way contribute to thread or game. Ignored.

i personally don't like that because it just makes me have to send in a alt to kill all the critter before i go in with miner. making mining take even longer.

Definitely agreed, imagine lvl 1 chars who need to craft first gun and ammo, who have around 50% in any guns. Even small gecko would be problem there.

regenerating critters could be a good way to level melee mercs/dogs.
Could be the case, but it doesn't solve problem at hand. Problem is not exp of melee chars or their dogs. It's about sudden pownage. I don't believe its fair and it brings any fun into game to anyone else but powners. People have PvP events and PvP arenas, let them have fun there. Again, I am not against PvP ownage of noobs, but than, make it reasonable. In other games spawn killings are simply restricted, many players get banned for that automatically. This is classical spawn killing. I got killed before game even loaded the map. And than again, its not fair that I got killed, before my char even made any check in game. In real life i don't go into lift with strangers who look dangerous, why this sort of situation should be any different?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 11:25:27 am by Graf »

JovankaB

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2012, 10:31:12 am »

Definitely agreed, imagine lvl 1 chars who need to craft first gun and ammo, who have around 50% in any guns. Even small gecko would be problem there.

And who said level 1 characters should have easy access to high tier mine?
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2012, 10:48:51 am »

Fair play. I didn't know mine by gecko is higher tire mine. Still problem remains. Higher lvl chars get pwned as well, no difference in levels what so ever. My instance was char lvl 8 with 6 perception and 10 intellect, but i imagine lvl 24 with 10 perception and 150 outdorsman would get pwned in very same way as lvl 2 with 20 outdorsman and 5 perception and 10 intellect. It's not even fact that chars get owned, it;s the fact you get owned without even seing what kilsl you. It kills you before game loads, you have virtually 0 chance to change anything there. In real life even with 50 people hunting you - you have reasonably high chance not to be trapped or simply escape.
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2012, 12:24:44 pm »

Spawn killing with slaves/mercs is based on AI being able to "see" while player is still loading the map.

This is an exploit.

OTOH mine previewing is clairvoyance; town previewing is based on being able to look at a place from a distance because you are outdoors.

I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 30 queries.