"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 12, 2024, 03:53:55 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: 213 players.  (Read 6811 times)

Re: 213 players.
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2012, 01:14:08 pm »

Everybody knows your crusade against FR is due to your false conviction that without that you'd be the only one capable of cheating the system and alt spamming in PvP.

Next time read what i said. Couldn't be more wrong.

Magic expert of knowing who cheats and who doesn't, who is better in 1vs1 situations bhahah, nice joke man.

What makes your constant whine even funnier is the fact that in setpiece scenarios with one alt per player and no AIs you're absolutely free for most people here.

Keep forgeting your biggest fleet of alts on WM in the server of everyone, bomb 3 characters => bbs shows up with 3 more, bomb 3 more => 3 more shows up instantly, we know you reinforce in lighting speed and keep fooling yourself that all fights are won on 1vs1 situations, forget your fleet of alts right? ;D

Upon FR removal there is nobody going to cheat more or someone less, it's a fucking delusion for you, unbelievable .... ;D ;D
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 01:29:50 pm by T-888 »

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2012, 02:04:18 pm »

Ofc this bombers wasnt dual logers...
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2012, 02:06:15 pm »

Or that famous TNB "fail commanders" with muties  ;D
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2012, 02:17:45 pm »

What if i told you no? Don't need no dual log to blow a character, it's another alt waiting on world map used by FR. I don't see anyone else doing that, because other teams haven't such a dedicated member who is interested in doing this, just like other teams don't use mutants not because they couldn't make a dual or spend some caps, but they just don't have a character for that, aren't interested etc. etc. I went to play play with COA one day and confirmed that. You don't see anyone but hawks deploying slaves in TC/New reno, because they have a dedicated member who really likes to do that for his own sake of fun, you don't see anyone else but BBS deploying anti-troll characters, not because other teams couldn't level up, but as you yourself pointed out some of you actually like to shoot those bluesuits and i understand that.

But do everyone likes to drag 3-5 combat alts per town to be able to fight, to stand any chance at all? Does everyone have time for all that logistics, alts to do that? Does everyone thinks it is fun? No, that is not the case.

Removing FR isn't going to make someone cheat less or more.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 02:37:48 pm by T-888 »

DocAN.

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2012, 04:08:01 pm »

But do everyone likes to drag 3-5 combat alts per town to be able to fight, to stand any chance at all? Does everyone have time for all that logistics, alts to do that? Does everyone thinks it is fun? No, that is not the case.

Does everyone likes to get bombed with dual loger/fr - bomber ?
Does everyone likes to get swarmed by super mutants dual loger/fr ?
Does everyone likes to get killed by dual loger/fr sneakers?
Does evereone thinks it is fun?

You answered to Yourself alrdy.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 04:12:18 pm by DocAN. »

_Youkai_

• Breaking your dreams!
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2012, 05:41:49 pm »

As Belzebu once said: I'm a legion. Chapter 6; Article 6; Page 6.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 05:43:31 pm by _Youkai_ »
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2012, 06:23:53 pm »

Does everyone likes to get bombed with dual loger/fr - bomber ?
Does everyone likes to get swarmed by super mutants dual loger/fr ?
Does everyone likes to get killed by dual loger/fr sneakers?
Does evereone thinks it is fun?

You can into PvP without bombers(rare as hell, not gazillion alts per person witch is mandatory)/mutants (whole start of wipe first 3-4 months no mutants seen anywhere, in large fights especially can be easily neglected with proper strategy) and sneakers are used for scouting not killing(sneaker advantage can be so easily neglected it's not funny when someone starts killing them just before the fight and your blind), good morning. You cannot into PvP if you don't have enough alts, you just simply can't and there is no way around that, there is a bit of a difference don't you think so?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 06:34:13 pm by T-888 »

DocAN.

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2012, 07:52:37 pm »

There was no mutants coz You had SD sneakers, dont You remebre that?

Now when SD nades are fixed, You have less options to kill players on dual log/FR b4 You enter with main alt.

I bet You dont remembre logged off alts with bombs on them, right? Also fixed.

Fast Relog not only make things fair, but remove a huge pain in the ass, for everything, except maybe pvp. (and even then, a lot of pvp faction support it)

FR fixed the problem of SD trolls/Bombers/Mutants and dual loggers.

You are totaly wrong T888 but looks like you cant understand it. Get used to new situation or move to Requiem... oh, i forgot there are FRs and waves of alts.
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2012, 04:03:35 am »

Personally I would prefer server without FR, because it just creates
a huge gap between power gamers and casual players and excludes the latter from PvP. Even with
a hybrid character you might get lucky and win 1 vs 1, but not if the other person has 5 alts over town.

Indeed, we are better off without fast relog, is there a will on the behalf of devs to change that? Or shall we continue to make massive numbers of pvp alts?

DocAN.

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2012, 08:03:18 am »

I have made many suggestions how to avoid alting but didnt get single answear from dev team...
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2012, 12:26:50 pm »

So much off topic about SD, random screenshots again, mentioning requiem(da fuk). Can't get more irrelevant than that, SD sneakers didn't have any effect on mutant usage, there were other reasons they weren't used, only recently ... well relatively recently players evolved, realized ... hey that loyalty for mercenaries isn't that bad for short term usage and they aren't that expensive, including BBS.

You are totaly wrong T888 but looks like you cant understand it.

Could BBS stop trolling on forums? Can't you understand it is immature?

There are quite a lot of players that have made consensus about this feature, those who don't agree ... well it's pretty much only BBS, that means you are thinking in a box and you can't see past walls of ignorance to agree on anything most of time anyway.

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,22221.msg184030.html#msg184030

Look at that poll results, those numbers who voted no pretty much reflects your active member amount in that time and there was someone who accidentally clicked no, and someone who didn't understand how it worked and voted no, though changed opinion about it when understood it.

Means if anyone is wrong, it's you and your buddies.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 12:40:05 pm by T-888 »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2012, 12:48:05 pm »

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,22221.msg184030.html#msg184030

100% agreed with your fast relog solution. fast relog SHOULD exist. just not in PVP.

PS: I find it funny that some time ago (this session) ALL my characters got banned because i made 20 burster characters and caused grief in NCR, but if fast relog is used in PvP, there's no problem?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:03:41 pm by DeputyDope »

JovankaB

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2012, 01:20:58 pm »

100% agreed with your fast relog solution. fast relog SHOULD exist. just not in PVP.

PS: I find it funny that some time ago (this session) ALL my characters got banned because i made 20 burster characters and caused grief in NCR, but if fast relog is used in PvP, there's no problem?

Because in guarded town you can't defend yourself, you can only leave location or stop playing altogether.
In unguarded town it doesn't matter, if you really think there is no difference go and troll with your 20 alts there.
You abused character registration feature to avoid consequences of your actions (reputation penalty).
That's why you were banned.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:23:21 pm by JovankaB »
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2012, 04:21:06 am »

So was it 20 level 1-6 alts with SMGs?
I wish there were bags, backpacks, etc. in Fonline.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2012, 09:02:04 am »

So was it 20 level 1-6 alts with SMGs?

just level 1. they had 95% chance at 1 hex so no point in leveling them.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 25 queries.