"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 01:00:30 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Where to start  (Read 1342 times)

Doc.Rockso

• I DO COCAINE!
Where to start
« on: August 21, 2012, 01:29:25 am »

WOOOOOOOW!!! I can honestly say, I NEVER thought 2238 would last this long. Congrats to developers! Well I played 2009 some, alot 2010, and all of 2011, and then quit. I am glad to see some of us fallout fans still play. Im coming back to 2238, but I've noticed alot of.... different things. Im totally starting fresh, and could use some help if someone would be kind enough to give it. Thanks in advance - Rockso

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
Re: Where to start
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 01:34:56 am »

You can download jovankas client, helps a lot then just update game

http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,22146.0.html this one jovankas
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 08:25:02 pm by Graf »
Back In-Game :D

Jenova

• Rise
    • FODE
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 04:02:40 am »

Nobody ever would have guessed it would last this long, and it actually doesn't, since the Statistics can't lie. Anyway, read the Sticky Topics, surf through the Wiki and just play. Still the best way to learn the new Things.

By the Way, shut up about "no you are the noob", that's senseless, nobody of you proved failing ingame (at least not in this Topic).

Doc.Rockso

• I DO COCAINE!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 04:23:33 am »

Nobody ever would have guessed it would last this long, and it actually doesn't, since the Statistics can't lie. Anyway, read the Sticky Topics, surf through the Wiki and just play. Still the best way to learn the new Things.

By the Way, shut up about "no you are the noob", that's senseless, nobody of you proved failing ingame (at least not in this Topic).
First off, I have already found out what to do thanks to stalker and Ronillon, so your comment was pointless and hard to understand. Learn English, and troll some where else. Devs, please delete or lock this thread now. Thanks.

Jenova

• Rise
    • FODE
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 04:34:48 am »

First off, I have already found out what to do thanks to stalker and Ronillon, so your comment was pointless and hard to understand. Learn English, and troll some where else. Devs, please delete or lock this thread now. Thanks.
Actually the location of the Download is easy to find. My "comment" just helped you out how to get back into game, and if you can't understand it you should leave the Forums, it would be too much for you. :) And of course I am the Troll here...  ::)

Doc.Rockso

• I DO COCAINE!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 04:42:34 am »

Actually the location of the Download is easy to find. My "comment" just helped you out how to get back into game, and if you can't understand it you should leave the Forums, it would be too much for you. :) And of course I am the Troll here...  ::)
You can feel free to stop posting anytime now. Forum speech is not that important.

Jenova

• Rise
    • FODE
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 04:49:01 am »

You can feel free to stop posting anytime now. Forum speech is not that important.
What an Irony, I thought the Same about you. Now be quiet.

Doc.Rockso

• I DO COCAINE!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2012, 04:59:25 am »

What an Irony, I thought the Same about you. Now be quiet.
Reported :)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 22 queries.