"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 03:59:59 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Nerf Brahmin shoveling, Really?!!?  (Read 18579 times)

• 2238 Serious business
Re: Nerf Brahmin shoveling, Really?!!?
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2012, 08:55:54 am »

There are blockers which have the same red outline if they are visible.
If it wouldn't be annoying you wouldn't be doing it. It's the definition of trolling.

It's ugly. It slows down client. It's annoying. And your arguments are invalid. For me it's end of topic.
Feel free to continue on your own.

And what is wrong with trolling? What is wrong with players wanting to have fun and make themselves laugh or other players? It doesn't take a genious to figure out its 1,000 of items laying around that lags up the events and not these outlined place holders. And you are a developer and think the cause is brahmin shit?

My arguements are perfectly valid you are just stubborn and think your opinions are the only ones on the planet and the whole game revolves around the way you think. You are a new developer and just come on here and change the game to fit your needs and views not of the players. I still think you became a developer and GM just to troll everybody becuase they made you mad along the way in all honesty I think this.

Here you go just for you jovanka. Hope you find this annoying :D
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 09:04:25 am by Ville »
I am the guy who likes to make rage topics so I can bring out the trolling idiot in all of us.

Wichura

• High-Tech Troll
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2012, 09:05:00 am »

The Shovelgate srs case is srs.

This is almost as fun thread as Xoen's cow one. I wouldn't even imagine such simple feature making so much butthurt, whine, rage and so on.
Nie biegaj za stadem.

• 2238 Serious business
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2012, 09:10:56 am »

The Shovelgate srs case is srs.

This is almost as fun thread as Xoen's cow one. I wouldn't even imagine such simple feature making so much butthurt, whine, rage and so on.

Games should be about fun not butthurt whine and rage. Developers changing pointless things adding in useless ideas, and suggesting removing an item which some players find funny, but one amature developer finds trolling annoying and wants to remove any trolling isn't exactly the direction most would say is a good direction for a game that was once epic.

Fallout series was never a super realistic series it was a game filled with whitty humor, but obviously they want to break away from that and remove "fun" and anything players find "funny" and make it realistic ::)

In all reality oh well fuck it if there is brahmins knocking shit shovelers getting attacked by bramhins. I don't shovel shit anyways I just think its bad idea for noobs to be knocked down by brahmins. 

But suggesting to remove picking up brahmin shit which doesn't allow me to reverse steal brahmin shit and throw it all over town is an outrage. And then by further defending the arguement with complete lies that brahmin shit lags the events when 99% of players would know its the gear from dead players so it should be removed is bull shit. Any intellegant person who plays this game and read this post knows it bull shit. I am not manipulated easily and can smell the bull shit a mile away. Its obvious she is annoyed by something in game and wants to remove it for her own selfish reasons because she think its annoying is ludacris.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 09:20:51 am by Ville »
I am the guy who likes to make rage topics so I can bring out the trolling idiot in all of us.

JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2012, 09:26:12 am »

Covering towns with red outline is not my definition of fun.

No item should have always visible user interface element that can't be turned off.
Especially if it's animated and if item is worthless and can be spammed in hundreds.
And if the info the element provides is useless for 99% of people.

Before I touched the pens code they were pretty much useless for the last 2+ years.
I made getting a level and some caps easier not harder. Except for about 2 weeks when
it was too easy but I didn't mean it be like that, it was just WIP (and still is).

But in a short time you got used to it and now you think it's your right to have the
feature half-done because you like it for purpose of trolling? Give me a break.

OK, now I'm really locking it.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 09:28:17 am by JovankaB »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 21 queries.