"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 17, 2024, 11:18:29 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Screen Scrolling Problem  (Read 877 times)

Screen Scrolling Problem
« on: August 17, 2012, 02:48:39 pm »

Hi, I have recently installed FO2238 and encountered following problem. When on the game (town) screen, after few seconds of normal work screens scrolling gets stuck. I move pointer to the edge of the screen, yellow arrow shows up but nothing happens, keyboard arrows also doesn't work. I've thought it could be resoultion problem, but changing it doesn't help. I've searched the forum and found topic with what I think might be the same problem but unfortunately it haven't been answered. http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,10317.0.html
I am playing on a Acer Aspire 5670 laptop, with Ati X1400 graphic card.
I don't know if it's a bug or known issue so I decided to post here. Any help would be appreciated.

codave

• Professional Noob Trainer
Re: Screen Scrolling Problem
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 05:22:54 pm »

I have the same problem at the resolution I play on some maps, to "unstick" it I hit the Z key and the scroll wheel on the mouse to zoom a bit, and it unsticks.

If that's not what you mean, disregard...

Marko

• Treeman say map unsafe.
    • Updating the 2238 wiki
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 01:27:29 am »

I have same problem on a regular basis. I use zoom a lot in this game. I zoom out when i search for blueprints and zoom in again when i find traps. As i do this, the screen often gets stuck and i fix it the same way Dave described: zoom again to unstick (use Z+mousewheel).

Also even when running around in towns, when not using zoom, i sometimes cannot get the screen to move in certain directions. Same fix.
Be patient with me. I'm from the USA so my English isn't very good.
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 01:04:41 am »

Thanks for help.
I would only want to add that this bug/problem happens most often in Hub, from my observation possibly because the east and west map borders seems to be jagged.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries.