"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 20, 2024, 11:48:43 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Once upon a time in Den.  (Read 2316 times)

Once upon a time in Den.
« on: August 16, 2012, 01:28:41 am »

PVP + PVE aspect.
Team capture the itanz. (now with zombies!)
Players had to get as many caravan boxes from Den church and place them into the containers in their bases.
At start there was 4 teams which later were balanced into two.

Winners on screenshots below.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 01:33:03 am by Wire »
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.
irc V_guessWho

Florek

• Bang Bang Smash
Re: Once upon a time in Den.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 01:44:31 am »

One of best events I've been a part of. Good map choice, ideas of 4 teams, maps divide and main goal working very well. Only one things that was making mess was spam of npcs - just too many of them sometimes.

Have hope for smilar ones in future! ;)

steve s.

• unity will bring peace to the world
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 02:37:02 am »

I thought it was fun. a little too much spawn killing but I did get to see rusty again and that was cool. I got to kill things with a gatling laser and that is always a plus. best of all when my team failed and the respawn was removed, me and dornan got to sit in a building and wait for the end, while talking about things. + I got 3 cookies at the end : )

sorry to that person on my team who tried to hide with us and dornan killed, but I think he didn't want to deal with anyone he wasn't sure he could kill. he only let me stay because I cannot wear armor.
before you read anything I write, think the words "This cake tastes like sideburns, and"

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=K_ib4DRYflM&feature=BFa&list=AL94UKMTqg-9D2R_3iog3Hhos86igP0GhZ

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 11:57:36 am »

The best event I took part of in a loooong time. Looking forward for more ideas like these. Thanks for the cookies they were delicious :)

Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 12:31:04 pm »

Good event, gear-NPC's have atleast everything what player need to proper fight (but i think RL + normal metal is little unfair compare to rest)

Good map, but i think some respawn like west and south was too close. South respawn have worst way to rush and hard to defend (im talking about that road near grid).

If gear-npc's can take off weakened it will be more fair, because those nasty ghouls have tendency to broke arms with no damage hits :)

Overall best event ever i was, not (much) lagy and fun

kiszon BBS

• Bang Bang Smash
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 01:35:37 pm »

We won ;D very cool event.  :)

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 04:03:58 pm »

Good event, gear-NPC's have atleast everything what player need to proper fight (but i think RL + normal metal is little unfair compare to rest)

Good map, but i think some respawn like west and south was too close. South respawn have worst way to rush and hard to defend (im talking about that road near grid).

If gear-npc's can take off weakened it will be more fair, because those nasty ghouls have tendency to broke arms with no damage hits :)

Overall best event ever i was, not (much) lagy and fun

I camped one of the team spawns with gatling laser :D. Green team was covered :D

BOS Armorer

• Yes, my armor is black, got a problem with that?
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 11:48:02 pm »

You got to keep cookies after event? Lucky :c
In-game: BOS Armorer, YourMom, EatDatPlazma, Dismantler, Utility Man, Pwned You, Explorer Man, -NCR Ranger-, The Heavy, Doc Fuckyou, The Sniper, Da Chozen 1, Mr. Sir, Hit me, The Spy, Traveller., The Tank, Generic Name, n00bsack, and still going!
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 11:51:32 pm »

Thanks for adding mk2 flamer and fuel, zombies make for good bbq.

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2012, 03:46:25 am »

Thanks everyone for feedback.
I am not planning on making any new event soon. Even this one was spontaneous.
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.
irc V_guessWho
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 21 queries.