"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 09:50:08 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Maltese Falcon Open Mic Night!  (Read 9472 times)

Re: The Maltese Falcon Open Mic Night!
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2012, 04:02:43 am »

I will definitely come to this event, as long as I'm home at that hour.

Btw, I understand your concerns, but it's really hard to make this kind of event as organized as you imagine. I believe it would be better if you let it flow more freely. I mean, a script? Come on. I appreciate your desire for perfection, but I don't think much people (if anyone) would write down and send you a script for their performance. I'd myself prefer it to be more improvised, rather than preparing for such an event. For example, I'd jump up to the stage and read a poem I made up at that instant. Or whatever comes to my mind.

The only reason I'd like a script is so I can ensure grammar because I do know some folks may have a problem with the language. Also I'd like to have people go up in the order that they apply.  I WILL NOT be denying any scripts for any superficial reasons. The only thing I'm interested in is keeping the STAGE organized, everything is will flow and be free as anyone could wish.

We are wasteland's 100% up-to-date manual. Find us if you need a hand.

Support the Maltese Falcon Open Mic Night!
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,25332.0.html
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2012, 11:15:49 pm »

Great idea, let's make it happen again somenight soon?
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2012, 05:47:19 pm »

Great idea, let's make it happen again somenight soon?

Never enough organized interest.
We are wasteland's 100% up-to-date manual. Find us if you need a hand.

Support the Maltese Falcon Open Mic Night!
http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,25332.0.html

Eternauta

• Beyond repair.
    • Crazy 88 Official Forum
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2012, 05:50:07 pm »

Never enough organized interest.

And also I'd say players always think of NCR bazaar as *the* place to go to f you want to have some chitchat, or just idle :P I sometimes go to the Maltese but since it's "late" there are not many players online (that's is also a problem for this, low server population).

BOS Armorer

• Yes, my armor is black, got a problem with that?
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2012, 02:21:58 am »

And also I'd say players always think of NCR bazaar as *the* place to go to f you want to have some chitchat, or just idle :P I sometimes go to the Maltese but since it's "late" there are not many players online (that's is also a problem for this, low server population).
I know this might be asking too much, but this would greatly be helped if GMs could create a place like that in ncr bazaar, or even just a podium. But yes, often times I go to ncr and there is noone there....and ncr is where everyone is at...
In-game: BOS Armorer, YourMom, EatDatPlazma, Dismantler, Utility Man, Pwned You, Explorer Man, -NCR Ranger-, The Heavy, Doc Fuckyou, The Sniper, Da Chozen 1, Mr. Sir, Hit me, The Spy, Traveller., The Tank, Generic Name, n00bsack, and still going!
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.