"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 01, 2024, 04:28:21 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Any good free games out there?  (Read 5497 times)

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
Re: Any good free games out there?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2012, 06:52:49 pm »

DotA2 went out? when?!

Dota2 is still beta, but playable alredy with over 80 heroes. You just need tester invitation(i guess its buyable)

i think dota is still more fun than dota2
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2012, 07:35:07 pm »

I tried to get into Fallen Earth but it got boring and lonely.
same.

Try abandonware games - those that got freeware status due to their age. For ex. Prince of Persia or Albion. :D:D

Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2012, 02:41:40 pm »

Nope, they are not free. But some sites distribute them when they are no longer being sold anywhere with good intentions of preserving them.
Though the story is a bit different with GoG now around.
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2012, 02:50:47 pm »

oh no it does not suck, if I have at least 2 mediums or heavies like the T110E5 behind me, I slaughter because they will finish off what I shot :)

I never tried playing medium except the Type 59 :/   and only way a medium kills me if my team sucks and i'm left by myself

The Jagdpanther is my most played tank in wot. It is pretty good in speed and damage, also it rotates quite fast. The only german TD better than the Jagdpanther is the Stug, imo.

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2012, 04:01:52 pm »

same.

Try abandonware games - those that got freeware status due to their age. For ex. Prince of Persia or Albion. :D:D

I can recommend Albion!

Fallen Earth was cool when it was Pay2Play, same with APB - once games go to gamersfirst you can throw em in the junk

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2012, 04:06:18 pm »

I can recommend Albion!

Fallen Earth was cool when it was Pay2Play, same with APB - once games go to gamersfirst you can throw em in the junk

APB is sooooooo laggy .

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2012, 05:05:48 pm »

APB is a shit game. Played it for a week and it's a waste of time. Also it is Pay2Win, even worse than WoT with gold ammo. To get a permanent weapon in APB, you have to, like, spend 80 euro or something. That's not sparta, this is madness.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2012, 05:09:11 pm »

APB is a shit game. Played it for a week and it's a waste of time. Also it is Pay2Win, even worse than WoT with gold ammo. To get a permanent weapon in APB, you have to, like, spend 80 euro or something. That's not sparta, this is madness.
Well not to metion its shitty, GMs are corrupted here (got banned because I've killed a guy using AR, while he used that hi-velo sniper ...) And lags like wtf.

About WoT , I just hate kids buying Typ59 with full crew, and when I sit to mine T-34/85, I got crushed in two shoots... nice.
h

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2012, 05:13:22 pm »

The Jagdpanther is my most played tank in wot. It is pretty good in speed and damage, also it rotates quite fast. The only german TD better than the Jagdpanther is the Stug, imo.
Yea, Jagdpanther was a good tank, I want to try out the jagdpanther 2 because it can rotate fast too and it has the 12.8 gun

Stug was fun when I had it, in the open beta, I got scout on it because it was so fast, in the real game, I had fun too with it

About WoT , I just hate kids buying Typ59 with full crew, and when I sit to mine T-34/85, I got crushed in two shoots... nice.
The reason why people buy premium tanks is to grind credits on them, even though you bearly do anything, you earn about 5-10k if your team wins

but if you slaughter the enemy team, you earn a lot (40k-100k) , especially if you have premium but I don't use premium
Back In-Game :D

Andr3aZ

• Endless forum lurker
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2012, 06:34:23 pm »

That's why I said it was good before gamersfirst raped it (like Fallen Earth). No lag, every item you buy you can keep and use forever, better matchmaking system. APB was a good game for a few after-work shootouts and car chases with friends. Game was always pretty boring when played alone, before and after pay2play.

AtomicWrangler

• Ego Slayers
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2012, 09:53:09 pm »

oh no it does not suck, if I have at least 2 mediums or heavies like the T110E5 behind me, I slaughter because they will finish off what I shot :)

I never tried playing medium except the Type 59 :/   and only way a medium kills me if my team sucks and i'm left by myself
Yes of course...sorry for trolling. Its a tier 10...it must be usefull-i just dont like any nazzi stuff :D

Well i dont now how long are you in wot,but...Type59http://worldoftanks.eu/encyclopedia/vehicles/china/ch01_type59/ is a tier 8.
t34/85http://worldoftanks.eu/encyclopedia/vehicles/ussr/t-34-85/ is a tier 6. If you can read,you must agree,that the type is better in every direction
On the other side in its tier type need some skill to be usefull,because  175penetration is not much against tiger 2 for example. I bough it after mine 4000th battle,fights with that chinnese piece of junk in 553 battles and destroyed 641enemy vehicles. The best reward from battle was something about 150k of credites but mostly get 70-90k. I have 24 tanks in my garage-mostly tier5+ ...thx to type...
Hasteland is warch

• 2238 Serious business
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2012, 12:04:15 am »

That's why I said it was good before gamersfirst raped it (like Fallen Earth). No lag, every item you buy you can keep and use forever, better matchmaking system. APB was a good game for a few after-work shootouts and car chases with friends. Game was always pretty boring when played alone, before and after pay2play.

I really hate games that require third party software just to install it or play it, I am always paranoid it has spyware attached. Fallen earth isn't a pay 2 win game its pay to make things less time consuming or to have a nice roleplay outfit. They made the crafting worse and you can't craft stack of things only 5 at a time now which is so boring. Before I would make a stack of 20 things to increase my skill and play 2238 :P. Fallen earth is very dull game best way is to go every town do all the quests, the PvE is kind of shitty retarded AI, at least the cheesey voice acting makes it entertaining.

I hate DOTA players they are worse than you guys LOL. At least here people are willing to help noobs give advice half the DOTA games I've played it was just me argueing and trolling some idiot getting mad because I was clueless on how to play the game and was still learning. You get into the game with the "pros" they get so pissed if you are noob they don't help they just insult you the entire match, I eventually just start trolling and purposely feed the other team to piss off these hardcore DOTA geeks.

I have yet to play world of tanks seems interesting but I am not particularly a fan of these type of games either. I like RPG games the best out of all them. I miss the golden era of RPGs when they were isometric view and when skill and stat points really matter. Now they just produce first person RPGs and it seems if you are good at pointing and clicking is more important than the stats and skills.

Anybody know of any other good free RPG games out there to play that is multiplayer? I can't play single player games it just gets too boring.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 12:11:44 am by Ville »
I am the guy who likes to make rage topics so I can bring out the trolling idiot in all of us.
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2012, 02:08:06 pm »

http://vortexwars.com/
Risk online game. Addicting, although they added stupid bonuses/upgrades lately, still playable. :)

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2012, 02:14:09 pm »

FOnline. Where else can you burst people to death or role-play an Alqaeda suicide bomber.

Johnnybravo

• Hey there!
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2012, 02:34:27 pm »

I hate DOTA players they are worse than you guys LOL.(...)
When it's released you can expect tons of steamtards storming it and average player will be exactly the same as everywhere else.

Interesting thing how many people like WoT. I tried to like it, but the game seems to be extremely dull, and not even well done. I tried to look at it with a bit of irony (which I think is must-have when you see things like wall literally exploding when you ride over it :S), but does not look to be any sense, nor does it appear to be anything else than glorified arcade shooter, but very sloooow one.

I miss the golden era of RPGs when they were isometric view and when skill and stat points really matter.
IDK, maybe games like runescape are for you?
"What is this, I don't even"
"This is your forum."
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 21 queries.