"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 19, 2024, 07:51:01 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog

Poll

Would you want to join this event, once all the details are cleared?

Yes
No

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: World War II Event  (Read 8225 times)

Re: World War II Event
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2012, 05:24:55 am »

Try organizing something like "Grease gun burst fight at cathedral! No other weapons allowed!" before something this huge.

Not only a grease-only event in that cathedral full of NPCs would be funnier it would also show how hard organizing stuff like this is.

Bego

• Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children!
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2012, 02:47:21 pm »

Just a tip: Maybe you should put England and USA to use Leather Armors, and Germany and Japan Leather Jackets, or the other way around cuz it will be much much easier to distinguish your allies from your enemies. The way things are set at the moment, there will be a huge number of victims due to death by friendly fire.
SECTION 8

BOS Armorer

• Yes, my armor is black, got a problem with that?
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2012, 03:36:08 pm »

Just a tip: Maybe you should put England and USA to use Leather Armors, and Germany and Japan Leather Jackets, or the other way around cuz it will be much much easier to distinguish your allies from your enemies. The way things are set at the moment, there will be a huge number of victims due to death by friendly fire.
I think you mean friendly burst? it will be impossible to avoid friendly fire if people are bursting and at the same time melee and hth are running at the enemy. What I fear are if sneakers come...I am making this clear right now, I will kill all sneakers on sight, green tagged or no. Hitler did not use stealth boys, so sneakers NOT ALLOWED.
In-game: BOS Armorer, YourMom, EatDatPlazma, Dismantler, Utility Man, Pwned You, Explorer Man, -NCR Ranger-, The Heavy, Doc Fuckyou, The Sniper, Da Chozen 1, Mr. Sir, Hit me, The Spy, Traveller., The Tank, Generic Name, n00bsack, and still going!

Bego

• Kill the men, rape the women, eat the children!
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2012, 04:07:55 pm »

No, what I mean is both sides use the same sprites. For example, one guy is USA team, LAMk2, uses leather armor sprite, the other one is Japan team, LA, same leather armor sprite, so in the heat of the battle it will be difficult to tell difference between your allies and enemies. You see what I am aiming at?

Wouldn't it be better to set USA and England to use LAMk2 and LA (both leather armor sprite), and therefore Japan and Germany to use LJ and CLJ (both leather jacket sprite), or the other way around, doesn't matter.
SECTION 8

BOS Armorer

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2012, 09:19:33 pm »

No, what I mean is both sides use the same sprites. For example, one guy is USA team, LAMk2, uses leather armor sprite, the other one is Japan team, LA, same leather armor sprite, so in the heat of the battle it will be difficult to tell difference between your allies and enemies. You see what I am aiming at?

Wouldn't it be better to set USA and England to use LAMk2 and LA (both leather armor sprite), and therefore Japan and Germany to use LJ and CLJ (both leather jacket sprite), or the other way around, doesn't matter.
I wanted that, but then it would be uneven, one team getting better armor. Plus, they are going to be divided anyway except for melees. No 1hexing
In-game: BOS Armorer, YourMom, EatDatPlazma, Dismantler, Utility Man, Pwned You, Explorer Man, -NCR Ranger-, The Heavy, Doc Fuckyou, The Sniper, Da Chozen 1, Mr. Sir, Hit me, The Spy, Traveller., The Tank, Generic Name, n00bsack, and still going!

Infiltrator

• "... He always has luck on his side... Always..."
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2012, 05:41:08 am »

I want to join this event. I'm RELIC, level 9, good at BG's.

Grizzan

• Trollz0r
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2012, 01:47:33 pm »

Oh okay, lol my bad, never read the description. XD
lol XD

Doc.Rockso

• I DO COCAINE!
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2012, 06:58:24 am »

Wait wait... so this event is authorized by GM's? If not, then why is everyone wasting there time?

BOS Armorer

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2012, 03:51:01 am »

Wait wait... so this event is authorized by GM's? If not, then why is everyone wasting there time?
well, retard, as i said in a couple of my posts, i am hoping for gm support but do not expect it. this is a PLAYER RUN EVENT
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2012, 01:00:58 am »

So this will be on?
I got a private to promote

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2012, 01:26:07 am »

count me in, if i am able to level at least a char

scarletdevilist

• Whoop ass time! ^^
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2012, 12:15:18 am »

Wheee thi sounds fun! I want in :D
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 24 queries.