"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 06, 2024, 09:01:35 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Changelog 10/08/2012  (Read 26420 times)

Billy Carter

• Nie strzelać do księdza !
Re: Changelog 10/08/2012
« Reply #105 on: August 14, 2012, 03:31:38 pm »

Look you cannot convince the developers to change anything they well just change what they want without really giving a shit about what players think. They well just continue to say stop complaining deal with it, and they have the mindset that this game isn't about making carpets of gear with an unlimited crafting timer and easy trading. They want to make your gaming experience a living hell.

But anyways you don't need to barter or have a higher level cap to have the uber l337 character now you can just run around blue suit and not die, gear is not needed for the ulitimate can't die build.

For now i just try to convince them to change blueprints sytem because now it creates serious disadvantages and real mess As i said - both systems - cash or luck (via quests or random lockers) will be great. And fun too. You know - they give me really easy crafting system (100% skill - 3th lvl to achieve such greatness) so now i want actually craft all this stuff.
Like other players.
And without making lockipckers alts. ;) Especially when you are some poor loner. Because it's really stupid :) And i hate undeveloped characters.

And there is that little thing about repair - i can and i know how to fix stuff to 100% agian if i know how to biuld this one particular item.. Make sense, right?
But without requirements for every single item - science, reapir - that means welll... nothing.
But, i think they know what i mean  ; )Know how to reapir really broken stuff.... And mechanics... ::)
My God it's so simple...

EDIT

Ok. Basically - now we need really high repair skill to fix something (and not to 100%), and really low skill to create/build  :)
So at 100 % skill you can build for example - Combat Armor (from srcatch, and because you know how  - from schematic) but to fix some CA's (even if you actually learn how to build Cobat Armor) you need really good repair. :)
(Hub patrol carpet)
So where is the catch? Knowledge
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 01:27:06 am by Billy Carter »
Zawsze są jacyś żołnierze i poeci.
« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2012, 12:51:50 am »

Dear devs,
could you please next update do something with fast relog and AC trolls and heavy handed trait. I just want to know, if yes or no.

Thank you
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 01:22:13 am by McBorn »

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #107 on: August 15, 2012, 01:04:06 am »

AC Trolls are fine, they are perfect terrorist tools.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg
« Reply #108 on: August 15, 2012, 01:18:35 am »

I have enough of these trolls in new reno, imposible to kill them, you just losing full stuff to one bluesuit. Also PvP is just about number of combat characters prepared over worldmap, that is not fun.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 01:20:18 am by McBorn »

• 2238 Serious business
« Reply #109 on: August 15, 2012, 01:36:30 am »

Dear devs,
could you please next update do something with fast relog and AC trolls and heavy handed trait. I just want to know, if yes or no.

Thank you

This^
These things really need nerfing people are starting to make big gunners and c4 bombers with AC which is even more abuse than the average HtH troll.

This game needs fast relog timer end of story I don't care about the crafter factions who love it, it is just being abused in PvP. This game shouldn't be about fast relogging over and over until you kill everybody that is not what this game is about.

This game isn't normal. No person in the right mind in any video game company would think its a good idea to have a multiplayer game with characters who don't have any top noche gear to be invicible and not die by people who have the best gear.

I really don't get where they get off asking for donations, why should I donate to a project which doesn't respect its player base and wants to make the game unenjoyable to play.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 06:48:35 pm by Ville »
I am the guy who likes to make rage topics so I can bring out the trolling idiot in all of us.
« Reply #110 on: August 15, 2012, 01:41:06 am »

Hey gr1m, you still here?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 18 queries.