"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 20, 2024, 12:47:31 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Throw/Sneak built HELP!  (Read 8538 times)

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
Re: Throw/Sneak built HELP!
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2012, 08:44:19 pm »

what kind of pie?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EWWL3niBWY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EWWL3niBWY</a>

Uftak

• Wicked&Ugly
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2012, 08:58:22 pm »

Hmm does this count as a pie as well?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0waJ2zHkqow" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0waJ2zHkqow</a>
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 10:42:06 am by Uftak »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2012, 09:02:49 pm »

this thread's gonna be locked soon. i can smell it.
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2012, 09:04:24 pm »

That doesn't explain why snipers get their weapons destroyed, my sneaker has destroyed quite a few lazer pistols with 10 luck and you know what i don't see any difference in frequency between a character that has 5 luck or 10, you can keep yapping how you know it all from some old NMA forums witch you haven't tested if it works in 2238 as it's written on random forums, you just assume it's like that based on old information. The fact that 10 luck characters get their weapons destroyed makes your provided information obsolete.

The truth comes out that your just a loner that doesn't have anything else to do just to make other game play experience miserable, so you are defending a dumb feature so you can keep on having your pathetic little spree of fun.

The build is pointless anyway, just an annoyance, troll characters. Being annoying is what you can do with it.

Now you are going to tell me, what is combat? Listen, i advise you to not embarrass yourself even further, because running around like a moron isn't combat hoping something will happen and you abuse the fact that you can't get hit and that doesn't involve killing someone, rather taking some loot and running away like a hero, basically trolling.

Hello stranger, new in town?

This is some loner who is telling me how scouting is important, and then telling me that who gives a shit about scouting.

He doesn't stop, he runs forever until he can fetch some loot from an existing fight and provide information almost without any risk of being killed.

Gear is irrelevant how? Noob, your telling me that hth characters take as much time as other builds to level up and that should make them powerful without gear? Friggin logic win. There is no tactics, there is just some moron running around.

I usually avoid using the term noob, but seriously you are just a noob that lacks common sense, literally nobody agrees with you but you still keep yapping about skill, loner.

Note to self: don't feed the troll anymore.

1. Atom confirmed the tables and sent me the jinxed tables, they haven't been changed. Your lack of knowledge isn't an argument. Btw energy pistols explode because energy has the worst crit table. Most tables have weapon destroyed as worst tier to land on, energy has weapon destroyed and weapon explodes hurting player.

2. TC is not fonline, the majority of players have nothing to do with it.

3. I've been playing this game for three years, I've made dozens of builds every wipe and have in-depth understanding of the game mechanics. You are a pvp ape that only knows standing still with a minigun waiting for people to come in range.

4. Most players are loners, some people (pussies) need friends to protect them when the fighting starts and save their gear. 1v1 combat takes skill, swarming just takes numbers. I've been in almost every major faction at some point or another, I chose to play solo because the people who still play this game are mostly assholes and I'm more efficient without other people's drama. I'd rather be Rambo then a generic henchman.

5. Everyone is annoyed when they get killed by someone else. You think people aren't annoyed when some dbag with metal and a minigun bursts them? If getting killed by hth is such a problem for you maybe stop crying into your purse in the forums and find a less hard game. A troll isn't defined as every player you can't one shot. Btw your response would look a lot less childish if you used less insults and actually came up with an argument other than big gun always wins.

« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2012, 11:19:12 pm »

1. Atom confirmed the tables and sent me the jinxed tables, they haven't been changed. Your lack of knowledge isn't an argument. Btw energy pistols explode because energy has the worst crit table. Most tables have weapon destroyed as worst tier to land on, energy has weapon destroyed and weapon explodes hurting player.

Okay atom personally sent you jinxed tables, thank you for sharing with that information. Atom sharing critical tables with you personally hmm ... i find that hard to believe, but alright i presume your right about that then.

2. TC is not fonline, the majority of players have nothing to do with it.

TC is ... ehm team fights are the place where some kind of skill is required and even then not that much, controlling a character in fonline is to simplistic to have any kind actual dept behind it. When you say that a AC build requires skill that makes me laugh like mad, as i said you lack common sense.

3. I've been playing this game for three years, I've made dozens of builds every wipe and have in-depth understanding of the game mechanics. You are a pvp ape that only knows standing still with a minigun waiting for people to come in range.

I've made dozen of builds too, but who fucking cares? Seriously, you just lack common sense, hell what a skilled troll you are, participating in some actual team fights sure requires a little bit more brain than to run around like a moron and just troll people.

4. Most players are loners, some people (pussies) need friends to protect them when the fighting starts and save their gear. 1v1 combat takes skill, swarming just takes numbers. I've been in almost every major faction at some point or another, I chose to play solo because the people who still play this game are mostly assholes and I'm more efficient without other people's drama. I'd rather be Rambo then a generic henchman.

1 vs 1 takes skill? Factions are pussy, swarming? Stop typing, just cut off your hands, i just don't care how. I don't know maybe lay acid on your hands if that helps. I'm guessing you were kicked out from all "major gangs", that usually happens to all trolls eventually, i know players like you that have been in countless factions, they are never considered members and aren't trusted, if they aren't kicked then they don't linger around much, just a noob passing by.

5. Everyone is annoyed when they get killed by someone else. You think people aren't annoyed when some dbag with metal and a minigun bursts them? If getting killed by hth is such a problem for you maybe stop crying into your purse in the forums and find a less hard game. A troll isn't defined as every player you can't one shot. Btw your response would look a lot less childish if you used less insults and actually came up with an argument other than big gun always wins.

AC class trolls don't kill really they get lucky if they have the chance to try, they just troll, no skill involved, completely not at all because a 6 year old kid could run around and loot bodies with a character that can't be shot.

Hell yeah, tell me what real skill is keep it coming, noob. Troll that doesn't understand he is troll. Rambo 1 vs 1 pro that is skilled, oh my. ;D ;D

Guy that runs around bluesuited in the game most of the time will tell me about skill, this is just unbelievable.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 11:28:42 pm by T-888 »
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2012, 11:45:41 pm »

So much spam on my topic. All I want is a decent throw/sneak built. I don't care about trolls or bg and other pvp sh1t. Now is there anyone here who could help me? Perhaps in a private message is better to avoid the spam of none usable crap I don't even understand.

Thank you.

Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2012, 02:19:06 pm »

I smell Lexx, Surf, or JovankaB around here...

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2012, 02:34:08 am »

I smell Lexx, Surf, or JovankaB around here...

does it matter?
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead

solid snake

• Got a smoke?
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2012, 01:22:10 pm »

does it matter?

lol just lock the forum already
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.645 seconds with 22 queries.