"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 28, 2024, 11:52:16 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Shared Party Exp And Say Opton For Tent/HQ Lockers  (Read 1280 times)

Dr. Herbert West

• I Have The Green Colour You So Need :D
Shared Party Exp And Say Opton For Tent/HQ Lockers
« on: August 07, 2012, 06:03:16 am »

I think that if you are in a PC party then all members of that party should get a small cut of the exp, like a 80/20 or 70/30 split. The greater amount is for the player that kills the mob.

And a "say" option for our locker would make it easier to move large amount of items like Caps or Ammo.

What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 06:49:36 am by Dr. Herbert West »
We don't worship so much as follow a set of principles. We want to bring peace back to this wasteland. The world tends toward destruction, so we try to make a difference.
— Nicole, founder and leader of the Followers of the Apocalypse 2161.
Re: Shared Party Exp And Say Opton For Tent/HQ Lockers
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 09:12:39 am »

Looks good, I allways hated when someone gets whole encounter in few bursts. And practicaly human is learning by observing too.
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 04:49:38 pm »

seconded, it would encourage players to lvl together when right now its best to go solo. But I think the split should be
even when at close to the same level and have a sliding percentage depending on the party levels/# of players.

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 12:28:19 pm »

there was good idea on fo:tactics. you were getting 3 exp per every 1 hp damage you deal.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 04:57:57 pm »

there was good idea on fo:tactics. you were getting 3 exp per every 1 hp damage you deal.
Seconded.

It was best idea ever...
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 05:46:16 pm »

Seconded.

It was best idea ever...
Then some alts will be hard to level up (ex snipers for first levels etc.), but still its good idea. (ex: if crit strike then 9x more exp for dmg)
h
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 07:07:50 pm »

Snipers are already slow to level in comparison to other builds, they are cost efficient with the ammunition usage, but slower. Though with this feature you could potentially farm/craft ordinary or plasma grenades and level with them just as fine, eat some buff to increase strength and hex throw witch doesn't require much accuracy to hit big chunks of npc's in encounters. Currently a lot of grenades go to waste if you don't finish off those high health npcs if other npc does that (very annoying in deathclaw encounters where you are burning a centaur for the fourth time and leave it with few hp and that damn deathclaw steals your experience, arghh), with this feature you wouldn't have to and could be much more cost efficient with them.

Supported.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 07:16:35 pm by T-888 »

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 09:26:29 pm »

Huh.. When I saw the title of this post, I was honestly thinking "this will probably be almost as bad as the spore plant merc suggestion." Then when I read it, it caught my attention. I really like the idea of shared exp. There is really no way I can think of to abuse or misuse it in anyway.
Supported
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 22 queries.