Other > Tools and Modifications

Junk detector 2000.

(1/10) > >>

Horatio:
Ladies and gentlemen, fellow wastelanders.

I'm proud to introduce my first mod for FOnline, a

Junk Detector 2000.

This little addon for your pipboy serves a purpose to ease your tedious junk scavenging by making the junk more visible (or audible for your character)

For installation, you are required to create a data/art/items directory in the folder where your master.dat is located and place the PUMP.frm from my mod in items directory. For turning the detector off, remove the file elsewhere.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qgtxwa

Eternauta:
"Oh look, Horatio's character's got Myron skin! ...wait a minute..."

*Moves head closer to screen*

That short brown hair, white t-shirt, blue jeans look familiar... Is that Jack from "Nox"? :D

Billy Carter:
OMG its so highlighted right now. :DDD Thank you, thank you thank you, some nice man from fonline forum!

Horatio:

--- Quote from: Billy Carter on August 05, 2012, 02:33:47 am ---OMG its so highlighted right now. :DDD Thank you, thank you thank you, some nice man from fonline forum!

--- End quote ---

You're welcome! ;) I know how difficult is it to find when its covered by walls or barely visible at night.

--- Quote from: Eternauta on August 05, 2012, 02:12:14 am ---Is that Jack from "Nox"? :D

--- End quote ---

And i thought a white t-shirt reference were too general :) RainMan was so kind to fulfill my request with this little mod - (btw, check out Olympus 2207 demo, i like it a lot./subtle advertising))

As for JD2000, i guess there is a possibility to modify METAL FOOTLOCKER graphics to make them more visible, don't you think? Or would it be considered cheating?

Brujah:
I came a little... May I hug you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version