"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 29, 2024, 04:15:46 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Buff companions  (Read 2318 times)

Re: Buff companions
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2012, 08:02:36 pm »

I wasnt expecting an answer, of course they are useless, thats why they cost only 50, because no one buys them.

Would make a lot of sense, if it made sense.

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2012, 08:13:53 pm »

The more you buy particular merc, the higher the price goes. Thought you know the basics..

50 caps just says it all, how sought-after they are
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2012, 08:25:53 pm »

um, while on the subject, dogs need a buff, they are well rather pathetic....   Funny wasteland fact they cost progressively higher the more dogs you buy, the first is 50 the next 70 then (...)  then 140?   Whats wrong with this for a critter with 120hp's that has no resistance and does 1-3 damage?
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2012, 08:42:40 pm »

um, while on the subject, dogs need a buff, they are well rather pathetic....   Funny wasteland fact they cost progressively higher the more dogs you buy, the first is 50 the next 70 then (...)  then 140?   Whats wrong with this for a critter with 120hp's that has no resistance and does 1-3 damage?

dogs are for roleplayers who stand next to a barrel in NCR all day
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2012, 02:29:31 am »

Dogs are for chars with outdoor untagged. 60 caps gets you 120 outdoor and if set to flee never dies. The cost for mercs goes up temporarily. Back when ncr guards bursted I'd was thousands of caps on mercs to draw fire and kill people for fun. If you wait an hour the prices go back down. It costs 50 for muties because that's the base price, there isn't a constant stream of people going to bh to buy them.

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2012, 10:58:14 am »

If i am not wrong, they are cheaper but cost more pp than human mercenaries. So you could have less muties than humans.
If prefer cover more ground, have more AP, and lose less time to reach the ennemies. (pvp or PVE)
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2012, 07:30:50 pm »

unarmed muties cost 70 pp, only useful in pve

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 22 queries.