"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • July 02, 2024, 08:04:42 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Charisma Stat question  (Read 1375 times)

Charisma Stat question
« on: March 20, 2010, 12:22:10 am »

DO I need any CH to be in a party if I'm not the leader? Or when building a character could I leave it at 1?

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
Re: Charisma Stat question
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 12:33:06 am »

If you never want to lead anyone, you can set it to 1. But keep in mind, that many NPCs don't interact with 1 CHA characters as well.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 12:34:28 am »

DO I need any CH to be in a party if I'm not the leader? Or when building a character could I leave it at 1?

if you are creating character only for combat then you probably need to have 1 charisma :>
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 12:55:20 am »

If you want to learn proffessions you need at least 3 charisma for anything higher than lvl 1 of any craft.If you dont mind spending caps and risking addiction you can alway take mentats and raise charisma by 2 points for a short time.
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 12:56:05 am »

thank you for the reponses. And yes the character i'm trying to make would be soloing. I don't think the risk of withdrawal//addiction bothers me too badly.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 01:00:07 am by Darkhart »

Izual

• Roaming entertainer.
    • Youtube
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 10:25:40 am »

If you are a loner, I highly recommend you to put at least 3 points in Charisma. Otherwise, you won't be able to do most of the quests, and it will be hard to get experience.
My Youtube channel.

"Another problem is that we listen to the vocal players, who in many cases are wrong-headed."
- J.E. Sawyer

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 12:18:18 pm »

you can raise mentats to do quests :> Its not a problem, buy it from jules in new reno :>
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2010, 12:58:32 pm »

For now you don't need CH>1, if you don't want to lead/use mercs. Most of traders with normal prices will interract with you, so it's np to get caps from NPCs. Bankers (btw they are also normal traders as the same time!) will interract with you, so again np. Getting craft profs to 2nd lvl np - for 3rd mentats. So CH>1 don't worth it to waste points on it. Even if you playing this game first time.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 22 queries.