"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 20, 2024, 02:05:05 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: FOnline on Facebook  (Read 3491 times)

FOnline on Facebook
« on: July 20, 2012, 03:53:50 pm »

A common page for all projects on the FOnline engine was created:

http://www.facebook.com/fonlineenginegames

Visit it, press "Like", use it to tell your friends about FOnline or to post the news about your project on the timeline!

Suggestions about the page appearance (e.g. cover photo) or information on it are welcome (you can post them here).

Looking forward to see you there! :)

A bit of explanation: as you might see from the link, it is a page about the games on the engine, not the engine itself. If anyone wants to create a page for developers about the FOnline SDK, with the links to repositories, documentation, manuals, etc., he is welcome to do it.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
Re: FOnline on Facebook
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 04:05:48 pm »

Could you have picked a worse pic then the one already displayed?
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 06:43:30 pm »

Looks pretty nice, too bad I don't use facebook.
We’ve died a million times but we are not the walking dead
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 07:36:31 pm »

Nice, you should add list of all games which are on fonline engine (current, development, etc) and some info what is it, who created engine, how to play, server status and etc.
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 01:06:00 am »

Could you have picked a worse pic then the one already displayed?

Yes, I had one with more dead bodies and more Russian nicknames. I'll change it, of course, just have not found something more fitting yet. And, as I mentioned in the first post, any suggestions regarding the cover image are welcome. The picture should be 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels high.

Nice, you should add list of all games which are on fonline engine (current, development, etc) and some info what is it, who created engine, how to play, server status and etc.

You will see it if you press the "About" button behind the short description. I just couldn't fit it all into the text box on the page itself (the number of symbols you can use is quite restricted - what you see there is pretty much it).
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 01:07:57 am by Dagnir »

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 11:52:10 am »

Jeez you could have used a random picture of the Hub or NCR or even VC with some players in it.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 18 queries.