"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 12, 2024, 02:42:19 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28

Author Topic: Changelog 19/07/2012  (Read 78219 times)

Dendito

• [TLC] Ian.
Re: Changelog 19/07/2012
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2012, 03:08:36 am »

terrible update for crafters... the bps and stuff are ok but i was kind of hoping that the next crafting related update adds an adv workbench in some bases or something like that, not make crafting even harder
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2012, 03:14:51 am »

for me its ok, i can do 40 ma with out limit O.o that for me was stupid

No le temo a nada....solo a la paz mundial. Sledge Hammer

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2012, 03:19:00 am »

cant even launch!!! stuck in loading screen. and i agree with dendito, MORE ADV. BENCHES

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2012, 03:25:42 am »

cant even launch!!! stuck in loading screen. and i agree with dendito, MORE ADV. BENCHES
did you delete chace folder?
Back In-Game :D

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2012, 03:32:23 am »

did you delete chace folder?
didnt work. this update was garbage....

steve s.

• unity will bring peace to the world
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2012, 03:35:02 am »

uh the rats in v15 still talk. I went to test it and they continued to speak like humans. I've grown so used to them talking I decided to just say that they were created by some evil experiment that happened in vault 15.

also my condolences go out to all the crafters who will now have to make a clone army of themselves in order to continue their line of work.
before you read anything I write, think the words "This cake tastes like sideburns, and"

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=K_ib4DRYflM&feature=BFa&list=AL94UKMTqg-9D2R_3iog3Hhos86igP0GhZ

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2012, 04:07:57 am »

didnt work. this update was garbage....
well, what I did was delete chace folder, then updated again, then it downloaded something and it worked for me
Back In-Game :D

Ox-Skull

• TRH
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2012, 04:12:31 am »

The road of the crafter.

1.Travel to Redding,BH or Gecko.
2.Deal with possible threats. NPC and player alike.
3.Mine resources.
4.Haul arse outta there.
5.Long journey to gunrunners filled with peril. or preferred ADV WB.
6.process resoruces at ADV WB. Oh shit rep is too low.
Im not sure what the CD for a metal mk2 is. but id like to be able to craft at least 7 of them for the danger involved in making them.

I have 2 ideas, one is, Gunrunner access to ADV WB still gained in same manner but can only be lost through death and individually lowered cooldowns for craftables.
Ranger of the Wastes. The Wastes still needs civilised people.

TKs-KaBoom

• The Usual Suspect (according to Surf)
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2012, 05:28:53 am »

terrible update for crafters... the bps and stuff are ok but i was kind of hoping that the next crafting related update adds an adv workbench in some bases or something like that, not make crafting even harder

I don't really like the idea of adv workbenches in bases, uh thats why they are located in scary places in the first place, it's to "encourage" crafters to leave the saftey of their little safe bases.  I look at 2238 as a food chain, with crafters as "prey".  I like knowing that there are shitty crafter alts wandering around the WM in a leather jacket holding a hunting rifle with some goodies on them. 
It's all really about suppression of dissension, consensus through censorship.  Whether through extermination of those who have different or conflicting viewpoints or subtle spin of available media.  If there is only one opinion left, it must be right, right?

Xisingr Will

• Healing, Healing, and more Healing
    • http://fonline2238.net/forum/
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2012, 08:57:10 am »

Better poo distribution = Hundreds of glitched shit piling all over the brahmin pens? lol....you cant even shovel them it says the normal dialogue that it usually does when you shovel it and than it says "That does nothing" and you get no xp/caps.
I am a Medic NonCombat Carebear APK Gorgon, get over it.

Slick

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2012, 09:02:22 am »

Crafting in bases is for pussies real men craft at mariposa!

Well I think the crafting timer is a good balance, it seems a little late in the game the damage has already been done with carpets OH THOSE EVIL CARPETS OF GEAR! I think the cool down is not bad because now its not as easy to supply 10 billion world map alts. But at this point and for how long this session has been going on the damage is already done seems pointless to change it this late in the game.

I don't know if its just me but too many dramatic changes is starting to ruin this. You get get used to something and then it gets changed 2 weeks later and you have to remake characters and then adjust to the changes only to be changed agian! I don't know who they are listening to or what suggestions they read but it seems not be anything written on this forum or irc.

But I mean come on the one hour cool down isn't bad we had to wait 20 minutes between each mine trip and had the same timer last wipe, at least you can fast log and go level a new character or go do something else between crafting trips. I mean can you really bitch when considering last wipe it was one combat armor per hour then another hour to convert to it brotherhood armor? Anybody remember this before they changed it, 5 hq alloys per cool down, required 10 to craft, and the another 10  of each to convert to advanced hq alloys, at least its not back to that agian. Carpets of crafted gear is over rated anyways.

Better poo distribution = Hundreds of glitched shit piling all over the brahmin pens? lol....you cant even shovel them it says the normal dialogue that it usually does when you shovel it and than it says "That does nothing" and you get no xp/caps.

Well I think the shit has hit the fan and they did this for shitz and gigglez.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 09:11:05 am by Slick »

JovankaB

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2012, 09:33:36 am »

http://dev.fonline2238.net/trac.wsgi/ticket/58#comment:1

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2012, 09:36:22 am »

Crafting CD, ... ;_; dissapointed that much :-(.

Wat about Klamant raths which speak?
h

manero

• FO:Reloaded
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2012, 09:56:04 am »

CHANGES (WIP):
- Slightly adjusted critical hit tables.

What does it mean in practice?

JovankaB

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2012, 10:03:33 am »

What does it mean in practice?

Slightly lowered damage multipliers for non-aimed criticals.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 10:31:32 am by JovankaB »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 26 queries.